Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
cafeanna chapter 8 . 9/6/2018
Appa flying at the speed of plot. Beautiful.

I really love how you write for Sokka, how he sees the world and spends his time while he’s awaiting for the chance to avenge his sister and win the day. Iroh is also wonderful in this as he just kind of slips into their lives and makes things work. I always love Iroh.
Kay chapter 11 . 8/22/2018
This chapter is fantastic!
MyWeirdNormal chapter 4 . 8/12/2018
This is one of my top two Zutara fanfics and I just keep reading it over and over. A couple times each year. I just love it so much. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2018
noice
Shakesart chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Why, of all people why jet! I hope there is a juicy conspiracy behind this shit?.!
Dangling of the edge chapter 20 . 7/17/2018
Hayy.

I'm sure you're not gonna read this one, but I just want to say that I really love this book.
The storyline is awesome and with no plotholes.
The characters aren't ooc and just incredible.
I loved reading it and I'm kind of sad that this is the end.
But everything good have go came to an end.

Yeah. I'm in love with your style of writing and I adore your story.

ps: Sorry for my English...-
magical.fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I just read this whole story in a day and OMG this is by far the best fanfic I have read! I do wish there were some more zutara moments towards the end... but overall it was a beautiful story! I loved the way you captured all the characters, and the plot was amazing! I always loved zutara Fics where it’s still in the Avatar universe, and this was absolutely perfectgreat story!
Spazbulba chapter 20 . 6/29/2018
That... was amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2018
I love it! It was great! I wish it'd never end!
A BIG FAN chapter 20 . 6/21/2018
Goddamn do I wish that this story would never end. I keep coming back to it from time to time every couple of years and each time I enjoy it more and more. It is an amazing job you did there.
threatlevelmidnight101 chapter 20 . 6/1/2018
lost my old account so had to immediately find this story and favorite it. it's a dear favorite. thanks for writing it.
badadder1 chapter 20 . 5/21/2018
Oh my gosh. It's so wonderful! I love the implied ending instead of an obvious one. oh my gosh I'll be re reading this. so much about this is wonderful, just. Thank you for writing this!
badadder1 chapter 11 . 5/21/2018
this didn't work for me!
badadder1 chapter 10 . 5/21/2018
this is fabulous. If this ends woth cannon pairings though, I'm going to be so mad lol
graman.g chapter 20 . 5/20/2018
your story made me fall in love with zutara even more. your fanfic is the best zutara ive ever read so far.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »