Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Marvelqueen13 chapter 21 . 7/8
I finished this story last night. Although I do have some critiques on character development, I LOVE this story and it's kind of my new head canon. YEP. I wasn't super Zutara-y before this, but you’ve changed my mind.
Marvelqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/7
Just finished the first chapter. You managed to fit all that in a chapter, without feeling rushed. I fell in love from the start.
this is the most wholesome thing awe
WOW THATS WAS EVENTFUL... also toph continues to crack me up hahaha
hahaha Sokka is so dense. Also then fighting.. wow
hahaha toph must be dying of laughter wowh
secretfunnelcake chapter 21 . 7/4
This fic was EVERYTHING. Your writing was incredible. Love how you portrayed zuko and Katara. Sad about Aang but like, I get it, it was perfect. Thank you for sharing!
missingn0te chapter 21 . 7/1
I've finished this with tears in my eyes, absolutely beautiful end to the story. It's amazing how connected you can make us feel in just one chapter. Thank you so much for blessing us with your masterpiece, I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment of the series.
call us crazy chapter 21 . 6/30
thank you. really, thank you.
missingn0te chapter 5 . 6/28
I love your portrayal of each character, especially Toph. It was super eye-widening to read in her point of view and how she detected their heartbeats. Really enjoyed this perspective.
missingn0te chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh my gosh, I don't usually review right at the start, but this is absolutely magnificent. So well paced, so beautifully organised and written. Your talent shines and I'm only at the startthank you for writing these two more perfectly than I could have ever imagined!
jay.dubs.5912 chapter 11 . 6/19
yup that was fantastic
jay.dubs.5912 chapter 7 . 6/19
too. much. fun.
AnotherChapter chapter 21 . 6/17
Well shit. I stayed up until 2 AM reading this series from
Start to finish. Your writing is wonderful because it is wondrous. It is alive. It breathes fire and water courses through it. It is unique, poetic, tense, emotional and powerful. It challenges my wants and beliefs with its own convictions and realities.

Thank you. Thank you so much for this invaluable and irreplaceable masterpiece. This belongs right up there with classics like His Majesty Prefers Blue, My Heart Burns For You and Call Me Katto. Thank you.

Yes, I would love it if you added another in-between chapter with some of, ah, Katara and Zuko’s lovemaking because mmmm, you write their chemistry so nicely. My username is there and unashamed. I am hooked onto your unique writing and nobody but you can quench my craving for the taste of your unique approach to storytelling.
I loved this soooo much. Thank you!
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »