Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
EXCELLENT first chapter! I can't wait to read on.
Dance along the light of day chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
This is hands down the best Zutara story I've ever read. The way you use the words is so beautiful, it makes me ache inside in the way only really really good books can. Thank you for sharing your story with the world. And please write more Zutara :)
Wahboop chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
~sigh~ That was amazing...I already keep rereading certain parts because theyre so beautifully written. Intense, emotional, yet clear in plot. Thank you!
Wahboop chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Oh yes, threatening to kill each other is just so much fluff *snickers*
Fishies2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Great to see all the gaps filled
Fishies2 chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
I am fuelled by fluff
Fishies2 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Another amazing chapter. Looking forward to more katara x zuko :)
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Holy Jesus I am so in love with this story already
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for the warning, but most kids aren't as fragile as you think. Or maybe I was just traumatized really young and got it over with already. I CAN say this story isn't that bad.
anisrw chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I LOVE IT .
DemolitionLvr chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I've read this story a few times now, and this chapter remains my absolute favorite scene from Aang's perspective, period. As a person not particularly sympathetic to Aang's selfish desire not to get his own hands dirty, I read this characterization and for the first time since first watching atla I understood and was proud of Aang for reaching the avatar state and finishing the fight at all.
Dictator4Life chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
This fic is gorgeous but also really, really sad. It feels a lot more real because of it. Thank you for sharing.
marblesharp chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
this is so wonderful. admittedly I'm still reading through this but I'm favoriting rn anyway. excellent AU
limonium chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
honestly? honestly. this is good enough as a one shot but oh boy am i glad theres a next button right there.
Lord Melkor chapter 7 . 6/27/2016