Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
thekeeperoftime chapter 12 . 7/22/2020
Very nice so far! I really like Zuko/Katara pairings!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
nooo i don't care post it here still! Please?...
WildWeasel42 chapter 21 . 7/18/2020
This is fantastic! I read this years ago (when it only had a few chapters) and decided to look for it again since ATLA came on Netflix. Here I am shocked and excited that this story has so many more chapters since I’ve last seen it! I just wanted to get some Zutara cuteness and here I am with such a satisfying story! Thank you for writing this, it really is wonderful.
aphroditetsunami chapter 20 . 7/14/2020
fantastic story! you portrayed all the characters so authentically. it makes it such a joy to keep rereading this story.
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 7 . 7/11/2020
Haru: LOOK
sokka: what

Zuko: hiding a boner like 100%
Silver Slytherin Princess chapter 5 . 7/11/2020
Toph’s feet be like
Marvelqueen13 chapter 21 . 7/8/2020
I finished this story last night. Although I do have some critiques on character development, I LOVE this story and it's kind of my new head canon. YEP. I wasn't super Zutara-y before this, but you’ve changed my mind.
Marvelqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Just finished the first chapter. You managed to fit all that in a chapter, without feeling rushed. I fell in love from the start.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2020
this is the most wholesome thing awe
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2020
WOW THATS WAS EVENTFUL... also toph continues to crack me up hahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
hahaha Sokka is so dense. Also then fighting.. wow
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2020
hahaha toph must be dying of laughter wowh
secretfunnelcake chapter 21 . 7/4/2020
This fic was EVERYTHING. Your writing was incredible. Love how you portrayed zuko and Katara. Sad about Aang but like, I get it, it was perfect. Thank you for sharing!
missingn0te chapter 21 . 7/1/2020
I've finished this with tears in my eyes, absolutely beautiful end to the story. It's amazing how connected you can make us feel in just one chapter. Thank you so much for blessing us with your masterpiece, I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment of the series.
call us crazy chapter 21 . 6/30/2020
thank you. really, thank you.
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »