Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
missingn0te chapter 5 . 6/28/2020
I love your portrayal of each character, especially Toph. It was super eye-widening to read in her point of view and how she detected their heartbeats. Really enjoyed this perspective.
missingn0te chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Oh my gosh, I don't usually review right at the start, but this is absolutely magnificent. So well paced, so beautifully organised and written. Your talent shines and I'm only at the startthank you for writing these two more perfectly than I could have ever imagined!
jay.dubs.5912 chapter 11 . 6/19/2020
yup that was fantastic
jay.dubs.5912 chapter 7 . 6/19/2020
too. much. fun.
AnotherChapter chapter 21 . 6/17/2020
Well shit. I stayed up until 2 AM reading this series from
Start to finish. Your writing is wonderful because it is wondrous. It is alive. It breathes fire and water courses through it. It is unique, poetic, tense, emotional and powerful. It challenges my wants and beliefs with its own convictions and realities.

Thank you. Thank you so much for this invaluable and irreplaceable masterpiece. This belongs right up there with classics like His Majesty Prefers Blue, My Heart Burns For You and Call Me Katto. Thank you.

Yes, I would love it if you added another in-between chapter with some of, ah, Katara and Zuko’s lovemaking because mmmm, you write their chemistry so nicely. My username is there and unashamed. I am hooked onto your unique writing and nobody but you can quench my craving for the taste of your unique approach to storytelling.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2020
I loved this soooo much. Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2020
this was so good i cannot believe i’m reading these fics again. i just came back to this show and this fic is one of the best i’ve ever read! thank you for writing this
lucel18 chapter 21 . 6/14/2020
Awesome ending to a wonderful fic! I can see why this fic is a favorite of many. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 20 . 6/14/2020
I love it! Thank you so much!
Naru-Vampire chapter 21 . 6/8/2020
Such a beautiful little ending thank you!
Naru-Vampire chapter 20 . 6/8/2020
Love it
Naru-Vampire chapter 7 . 6/8/2020
Oooooooooo Sokka
Naru-Vampire chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
Ugh Zuko is so adorable
Naru-Vampire chapter 2 . 6/8/2020
I like the straight to the point time hopping it gives a quality I don’t know how to describe
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Wow I nearly never review individual chapters until the end of a completed story but this gave me literal chills. You’ve fulfilled my zutara fantasies and it is so beautiful
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »