Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
empty chapter 21 . 5/2
In the few short hours it took me to devour this entire fic nonstop, from start to finish, I invested every fibre of my being into every word. I'm now feeling that ridiculous emptiness you get when you finish a tv or book series, and you know the ending was perfect but so is your journey through the world you were able to escape to for a while. This story is so good I completely blame you for the next few hours where I will lie in bed, motionless, feeling like I lost a love one because I'll never be able to feel the same way again as when I did when I first read this fic.
Tamy chapter 21 . 4/30
1 am and crying, amazing skills, amazing fixc. I love u
ahoj chapter 21 . 4/23
wow oh good that was brilliant, I laughed, I cried, I hurt and I healed. thank you so much!
kimqwin chapter 20 . 4/23
THAT WAS SO SO GOOD. I CRIED SO MUCH. I suddenly feel so tired and old, I missed this series and this universe you've built for us. In my head, this is what really happened. I love you! Please keep writing!
Reviewer chapter 21 . 4/18
Overall: 10/10.
This chapter in particular: 10/10.
Thanks god you broke so many of the stereotypes in this fandom. Thank you!
Reviewer chapter 11 . 4/18
„Zuko: [crossing his arms] Don't worry. I'll make sure to clarify it.“

Okay, that’s too much. I mean I like jealous Zuko, but to be happy that a person died, and to wish a person‘s death, just because you didn‘t happen to be her first sexual partner... that‘s just really really sickening; it means that he looks at Katara like an object to own, like a car that wasn‘t brand new, instead of a person. Really sickening, such a point of view. If you love someone and they tell you that their first love died, it would be normal to empathize with them!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 4/18
And she did learn it :) .
Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/18
Ah, so sad that Katara didn‘t learn bloodbending and was able to withstand it so easily. Katara is such a character of the light, that I would have liked for her to gain that ability -and to decide to never use it -to gain a bit more nuance.
Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/18
I like that Ursa is alive. Not because I am for happy endings at all, but because it was an arranged marriage where the woman was put under enorm pressure to enter. That Ursa had the chance to build a new family is for me a breath of fresh air; since mostly the trope (which is a very old one) for women in this situation is to be completely and utterly at their abusive husband‘s (and his family’s) mercy.

And if you did also kill Ursa because you want to liken Zuko‘s fate to Katara‘s, then that is cheap from a narrative point of view, and disgusting from a moral point of view.
Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/18
I would never date a guy like this Sokka, who is such a hypocrite when it comes to dating, that he believes there a dfferent standards ons what is allowed for his sister and his girlfriend.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 4/18
Taking Katara away is at least an explanation for Aang‘s different behaviour.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 4/18
Most ooc chapter until now. Toph trusting Zuko because of Iroh after Zuko betrayed them, Aang attacking instead of taking a defensive stance and waiting: Nah, as much as i wanted to, i couldn‘t buy it.
Milo chapter 21 . 2/19
I've loved this fic for so long, and I revisit it every year or so. When I clicked to this page and realized there was an update, I got SO excited. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for coming back to this story. Sparrowkeet is my favorite fanfiction, ATLA or otherwise, hands down.
helena-3190 chapter 2 . 2/5
I love all of it. The sand castles in particular. Goosebumps.
helena-3190 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my goodness. This is so good. You are so good. There are lots of great moments, but the game she plays to hear what Aang, Sokka & Toph would say, that is such a clever, helpful touch. Great job! So excited to keep reading.
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »