Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
This was ... this was so lovely... my heart is aching. I weep. Everything about it was perfect, I can’t even right now. Your writing is beautiful and gorgeous and the characterization... the intimacy... the love story... I’m crying. Truly such a lovely lovely lovely fic. Thank you. This has been my favorite
Guest chapter 21 . 6/4/2020
That was amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2020
Love love love your story. Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed it so much!
Erysse Melyn chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
I don't usually put reviews (mostly because I forget to), but I just HAD to leave one for this. I've read a lot of Zutara fanfics and I must say, THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I LOVE how you incorporated different writing styles in almost every chapter.

I used to dislike third person POV's mostly because they can't really capture the character's emotion, but you have successfully changed my mind! So much so that I'm writing in 3rd POV now. I had trouble with this POV since forever, but reading this story had helped me a lot!

Thank You for this wonderful, WONDERFUL fanfiction. It keeps my Zutara heart alive. xoxo
KumikoNogi13 chapter 4 . 5/16/2020
Aw so sweet!
howlinghuski chapter 21 . 5/9/2020
This is the most conclusive and satisfying epilogue I have ever read. I absolutely love the conflict with a non-bending child, and you wrote it to show the Fire Nation overcoming their prejudices into a new era of peace and acceptance. It was amazing. That epilogue really is amazing. All the praises to you.
empty chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
In the few short hours it took me to devour this entire fic nonstop, from start to finish, I invested every fibre of my being into every word. I'm now feeling that ridiculous emptiness you get when you finish a tv or book series, and you know the ending was perfect but so is your journey through the world you were able to escape to for a while. This story is so good I completely blame you for the next few hours where I will lie in bed, motionless, feeling like I lost a love one because I'll never be able to feel the same way again as when I did when I first read this fic.
Tamy chapter 21 . 4/30/2020
1 am and crying, amazing skills, amazing fixc. I love u
ahoj chapter 21 . 4/23/2020
wow oh good that was brilliant, I laughed, I cried, I hurt and I healed. thank you so much!
kimqwin chapter 20 . 4/23/2020
THAT WAS SO SO GOOD. I CRIED SO MUCH. I suddenly feel so tired and old, I missed this series and this universe you've built for us. In my head, this is what really happened. I love you! Please keep writing!
Reviewer chapter 21 . 4/18/2020
Overall: 10/10.
This chapter in particular: 10/10.
Thanks god you broke so many of the stereotypes in this fandom. Thank you!
Reviewer chapter 11 . 4/18/2020
„Zuko: [crossing his arms] Don't worry. I'll make sure to clarify it.“

Okay, that’s too much. I mean I like jealous Zuko, but to be happy that a person died, and to wish a person‘s death, just because you didn‘t happen to be her first sexual partner... that‘s just really really sickening; it means that he looks at Katara like an object to own, like a car that wasn‘t brand new, instead of a person. Really sickening, such a point of view. If you love someone and they tell you that their first love died, it would be normal to empathize with them!
Reviewer chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
And she did learn it :) .
Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/18/2020
Ah, so sad that Katara didn‘t learn bloodbending and was able to withstand it so easily. Katara is such a character of the light, that I would have liked for her to gain that ability -and to decide to never use it -to gain a bit more nuance.
Reviewer chapter 9 . 4/18/2020
I like that Ursa is alive. Not because I am for happy endings at all, but because it was an arranged marriage where the woman was put under enorm pressure to enter. That Ursa had the chance to build a new family is for me a breath of fresh air; since mostly the trope (which is a very old one) for women in this situation is to be completely and utterly at their abusive husband‘s (and his family’s) mercy.

And if you did also kill Ursa because you want to liken Zuko‘s fate to Katara‘s, then that is cheap from a narrative point of view, and disgusting from a moral point of view.
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »