Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Reviewer chapter 7 . 4/18/2020
I would never date a guy like this Sokka, who is such a hypocrite when it comes to dating, that he believes there a dfferent standards ons what is allowed for his sister and his girlfriend.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 4/18/2020
Taking Katara away is at least an explanation for Aang‘s different behaviour.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 4/18/2020
Most ooc chapter until now. Toph trusting Zuko because of Iroh after Zuko betrayed them, Aang attacking instead of taking a defensive stance and waiting: Nah, as much as i wanted to, i couldn‘t buy it.
Milo chapter 21 . 2/19/2020
I've loved this fic for so long, and I revisit it every year or so. When I clicked to this page and realized there was an update, I got SO excited. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for coming back to this story. Sparrowkeet is my favorite fanfiction, ATLA or otherwise, hands down.
helena-3190 chapter 2 . 2/5/2020
I love all of it. The sand castles in particular. Goosebumps.
helena-3190 chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
Oh my goodness. This is so good. You are so good. There are lots of great moments, but the game she plays to hear what Aang, Sokka & Toph would say, that is such a clever, helpful touch. Great job! So excited to keep reading.
akwardllama chapter 21 . 1/24/2020
I love the show. But I love this just as much I think. It’s so amazing and well written and funny and heart breaking and I love it
MaxandFang101 chapter 21 . 1/6/2020
This chapter was wonderful. I don't even have the words to say how much I loved it. Thank you.
MaxandFang101 chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
This story was fantastic! Loved it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 19 . 1/5/2020
I like how you don't shy away from uncomfortable moments, like how Toph wants to be with Sokka and will challenge Suki for him, even though Toph doesn't have a fighting chance. It doesn't discredit Toph as a powerful bender for her to be a young girl, jealous over a crush. It's not something i would've had the guts to write, but I'm glad you did.
MaxandFang101 chapter 17 . 1/5/2020
This chapter of so great. It makes me really happy. Thank you!
MaxandFang101 chapter 9 . 1/4/2020
Your writing is beautiful and powerful. I know this is just a cartoon, but war and the way it effects how people feel and what people do is the same in real life. So much of the real world is in chaos and I think it is good for me to read stories like this that remind me that there are so many sides and viewpoints to war. I know that's not the point of your story, but thank you for writing this chapter.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
This is a beautiful masterpiece and I love it and can't believe there are another 20 chapters that I need to read immediately. Please tell me you have written books that I can purchase.
shinigami-seeker chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
This was sick!
Cel the vampire chapter 21 . 12/26/2019
Just beautiful, i truly enjoyed it even if i came across this fic years after it was done. Thank you dear
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »