Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
Cel the vampire chapter 21 . 12/26/2019
Just beautiful, i truly enjoyed it even if i came across this fic years after it was done. Thank you dear
alittlecraziness chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
This entire series gave me so many butterflies I can’t even. Thank you so much for your writing.
Jdfecmii chapter 21 . 11/23/2019
This is so beautifully written Thankyou so fkn much u write so well I loved every second of it
Amane Maki chapter 21 . 11/23/2019
I came for the lemon but stayed for your writing styles. These are so beautiful. I hope you have more Zutara fanfiction for us to read
severus's-vice chapter 21 . 11/23/2019
Okay, this was brilliant. I loved the story and while it was told in a slightly unusual way it made for a very enjoyable read.
VioletLites chapter 21 . 11/17/2019
My heart...this entire thing was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing. My dear lord I love it to pieces. Just. All of it. Eeee. Thank you, Lady of the Sparrowkeet, pen bending master, Lord of the most effective weapon (words), etc. I bow before your greatness. (I’m getting carried away but credit where credit is due my friend.)
Ame-uta chapter 21 . 10/28/2019
This chapter is amazing. It's not often you hear what happens after the happily ever after like this. It's perfect. This is just perfect.
Ame-uta chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
This, is very well done. Wonderful story so far, I look forward to reading more if it.
Sonja Schreiber chapter 21 . 10/21/2019
I can't believe you updated this. This chapter was so beautiful. I love everything you do.
Sauwk chapter 15 . 9/29/2019
Wow. This chapter hurt me a lot more than I think is going to too...
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2019
This last chapter made me want to cry. For Kazumi’s perspective, which you have captured so eloquently. “12’s pretty old”. It’s really not. Also, your solution to Aang mastering the Avatar State, which is one of my only real quibbles with canon. You addressed it in such a way that it was a massive sacrifice that made sense for his character. I love what you’ve done here. Thank you for adding to it.
Fher34 chapter 21 . 9/4/2019
I. Freaking. Cried. So. so much! I felt this in a spiritual level! I hadn't seen the last addition, so now I'm very happy to have seen the update! 5 years is a long time but you're still writing as beautifully as ever!
Now I kind of want to see kazumi fighting with the broad swords. I bet it'll be amazing.
As for Mai and Sukki, woah. I didn't see that one coming Haha.
Warden of Lore chapter 21 . 8/18/2019
I read the following sentence "That night,long after their son is abed" as "their son is dead". I then proceeded to lose all of the shits.
MissStubborn chapter 21 . 8/13/2019
Thank you. Thank you so much for this.
I spent the whole day reading this story, I just couldn't stop. It's so well written, it's amazing! It's so good I feel as empty as I felt after finishing the show.
Please, never stop writing
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2019
i have reread this over and over again. I LOVE it. it's one of my favourite fanfictions ever. I just realised you added chapter 21 and i nearly bawled reading the first line hahaha. thank you so much fun writing this! if you ever would consider adding, I'd LOVE to see how zuko proposed to katara
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »