Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
LightDas chapter 21 . 7/18/2019
That was a really nice story. Good job!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2019
i wanted to pace myself while reading this because it’s so good and i wanted it to last but i couldn’t help myself and i binge read it in one night. this is one of the best fics i’ve read
thespeedfxrce chapter 21 . 6/30/2019
I loved all of this. Every paragraph kept me hooked. I read this rapid fire and I am so sad to see it end, but so full because of how it ended. The ending was everything I needed it to be and more. Thank you.
thespeedfxrce chapter 19 . 6/30/2019
Toph and Sokka are my guilty pleasure so I’m very pleased with the insertion of her feelings towards him at the end of this.
thespeedfxrce chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
One chapter in and my goodness what a wild ride. I can’t wait to get started.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2019
I absolutely loved this fic. The end is a bit bittersweet which kinda feels right. I'm sad that it ended
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2019
IM ABOUT TO START SOBBIN! What an incredible story. Thanks you for sharing it and bringing us on the journey.
Shinsei Shinja86 chapter 21 . 5/20/2019
Just... the best. Just the absolute best.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Love it a lot
PerpetualWanderer398.2 chapter 21 . 5/2/2019
im actually so happy u decided to come back after 5 years. this fic feels like a time capsule and it feels like ur talking to us from the future. ur writing it genuinely wonderful and im glad ur still pursuing it after all this time. please never stop.
Chamun chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Love it !
MalaZh chapter 21 . 4/22/2019
I accept this as the new Canon, at least in my head. The internet, bryke, nickelodeon, or anyone can't convince me otherwise.

Thank you for writing this!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 21 . 3/30/2019
I loved this little series! I really enjoy your writing! I'll be keeping an eye out for if you write any more stories!
year-of-the-pineapple chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
This review will probably be lost in heaps of reviews, but I was keen to leave a review as I had favourited this fic.

I just finished ATLA and haven't managed to watch LOK just yet (if I even will...) but this was the first fanfic I read after finishing, and I love it! I'm excited to read more fanfiction if it's all a similar quality to this fabulous piece of work, and following on from your work I'm excited to join the fandom.

I found your dialogue really engaging and realistic; I heard the characters voices in my head as I read it (even Zuko's lisp!) and the sex scenes were pretty hot, too. It's a shame you don't have more Avatar fic on your profile but thanks so much for writing this and for popping my Avatar fic cherry ;)
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 21 . 3/29/2019
Amazing wow yes everything I have ever dreamed of UGH!
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »