Reviews for The Sparrowkeet Series
c-ike chapter 21 . 3/28/2019
LOVED this!
BrittaUnfiltrd chapter 21 . 3/27/2019
Wow. Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Celestxrose chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
For chapter 11, I tried to follow the link but all I got was spam :/
NotMyNameHere chapter 7 . 3/23/2019
Haru knows what’s up
NotMyNameHere chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
This was only one chapter but it feels like a whole story happened and it was amazing
WickedDarkness chapter 21 . 3/11/2019
That was wonderful! Thank you so much!
RedRoses130 chapter 21 . 3/9/2019
I've cried and I've laughed, reading this.
Thank you so much for the read.
Fookasu221 chapter 21 . 3/7/2019
I'm so glad you're okay, so glad you're still writing fanfics. I've read most of your work and I love your style. Please, don't stop writing. The Sparrowkeet series is one of my favourite Avatar fics (alongside Stormbenders) and I'm so glad you've gifted us this wonderful alternate finale. Thanks!
callalily32 chapter 21 . 3/5/2019
ahhhh, this was so beautiful! Wonderful, fantastic job.
callalily32 chapter 13 . 3/5/2019
Love this. I think this is my favorite Hakoda-perspective vignette ever.
callalily32 chapter 5 . 3/5/2019
omg, Toph is amazing.
callalily32 chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
This chapter is so wonderful! Fantastic job with this story and great writing.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 21 . 2/27/2019
one of my kids loaded up the dvds last month and we all sat and watched the whole series. Kid 3 and I are still HUGE Zutara shippers and I sent them the link to this fic.
Thank goodness for black dragon root tea... the world would burn if she died.
katherinemp chapter 21 . 2/24/2019
Thank you for making me cry. I didnt think this could possibly get any better, but then we have Kazumi, and then we have such a philosophical powerful message, and then we have the last few lines about how everyone was forced to grow up and face so much way too young, and.

Thank you.
bluchromed2002 chapter 21 . 2/23/2019
what a fitting end for this story. it actually ended in a different matter than what I expected... I really loved how zutara grew in the story and how the story gave multiple povs.

they showed endurance with their son being a non bender.. but it still really fit into the overall avatar world. also suki and mai? didn't see it coming but again it fits really well..I could see mai being one of the warriors any day. as for sokka and toph..I kinda had him as the father in my mind's canon sooo... how would the southern tribe react to su being half earth? also it seems to me that aang was still aang in many ways.

1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »