Reviews for Seal It With A Kiss
anon chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
damn this is hot, hope for more someday
ravenclawsnerd chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Good lord, this is one of the best smut fics that I've ever read. Really nice plot twist bringing in Jake like that; I thought he was just going to be another one of those interruption ploys. It makes me so upset that you're probably not going to update this again.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Make another chapter pleeeease
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
PLEEEEEASE make another chapter PLEEEEASE!
elisha.stevens chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This story is so amazing so far! Please update soon! :D
rockybluewigs chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
This has to be one of the very few slash fics in the Degrassi fandom, and while that is a little not shocking, it's also a little pitiful (seriously, what happened to the slash over here?)
Anyway, it was also one of the very few that made me intrigued in this pairing. I mean, two students that never directly met each other and they have so much sexual tension umph.
Anyway, even though this haven't updated in god years (even though it's been months) I wish you will have the inspiration to continue, since this is pr0n with plot haha (ignore me, please)
xcoolstorybro chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAAAASE write more into this! omg this is SO hot! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
its so hard to hold in the cum while reading this
higherground chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I already told you on tumblr, but this story is absolutely amazing. It is breathtakingly hot, passionate, and well-written. UGH!
DRBR-Lovely chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Cute! :)
inkspiration chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is going so perfectly! I love it.

Drew is awesome. Muah

Keep on writing! You rock.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I knoe I'm really late but you NEED to finish this. Pleeaase!
crazed-slash-fan chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I just had to review and tell you how AMAZING ur story is just really good do please keep updating I need some good drew/Eli story for once best wishes and happy 2012
ambermarie3 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011