Reviews for Something You Miss
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/27
Very sweet, and I LOVE the way you write Ratchet!
orionpaxandbumblebee chapter 4 . 1/12
I absolutely love the way you ended this story with Ratchet accepting Optimus's relationship! And I do hope that you will continue to write and continue the rest of your stories \(o)/
GoldstarXD chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Very graphic... I couldn't stop reading. I wanted to stop reading, but I just couldn't.
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Very nice, hot too!

I find Prime a bit mean in this, relationships are abou communication, but Ratchet is doing a bad job just as much as Prime is.
IronBat chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Awww...that was cute! But, why did it stop...?
I feel so warm inside right now; the way you write makes it all so realistic and full of heart...
PEACE!
IronBat chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Optie said I love you! AHHHHH!
PEACE!
IronBat chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Intensity...all over...PEACE!
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Please update soon. This is a great story. Love it.
Luck-of-the-Irishmen chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
This is a fantastic chapter! I hope you have more awesomeness for us in the future!
PaleAngel90 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Lovely,Cute And Fluff, I love this story :)
starceptor chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh please please please continue!
AH36 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
This fic... is beautiful...

And I can't believe you haven't updated in over a year! Please come back! I wanna see how Ratchet sorts it out! And Miko ruining Jack's brain needs to be explored more! Please come back and update!
Hollow44 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
O my gawd, so fuckin hawt
AliceSylvia chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Ratchet deserves some love.
Amaya2278 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Would it be too much if I begged you, possibly on hands and knees, to continue this fic? This fic is what got me into the Rachet/Optimus pairing. A friend told me I had to read it and she was right. Now that I have an account on here, I shall commence my begging. I'd love to see everyone's reactions to the 'flu' and how Optimus will take advantage of the situation... so... please? -insert Bumblebee puppy dog eyes here- also... make-up sex after the episode where Rachet tests the synthetic energon on himself would be amazing... if you could write that into this fic I will love you forever lol. Ok... I'm done begging, for now lol