Reviews for The Third Task
Sylvia Castledine chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Wait... wh-why am I crying? This is now part of my hp canon
CheckMeowt chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I really liked your story. I would love to read more of your one shots about them. However I didn't like the discrpition "pitful" they looked pitful makes it sound not like they are worried about their friend but weak and like they should be ashamed they are sad
PhoenixPixie23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great one-shot. Well done.
happyinmyownlittleworld chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
wow the thought of that scene never crossed my mind until you mentioned in it was amazingly written you're very talented.
audreey chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
"Ron was supposed to be the emotionless, strong, macho one of the trio, and the thought of him crying was too much for her to handle."

That's one of the most darling things I've ever read (:
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
really interesting idea! great story well done!
Ravenclaw Falcon chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Poignant and lovely. A gem.
AgeofAquarius chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
That was so amazing! Seriously. It blew me away. It was wonderful and brilliant...it was wonderliant! Brillfull! _
J. S. Writer chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Aww, I loved it!
iDohavealife chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
No, no, not stupid at all. It really makes you think about all the things that Ron and Hermione have to go through together, without Harry. I couldn't help but notice all the "alone-time" they had in OOTP-though JKR gave us little to no details.

BTW, your writing-style is wonderful. I enjoy it very much.
H'tari chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
not bad- it sounds like what could have happened to ron and hermione.
Lour chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
In regard to the Authors notre you made at the end of the page, that story was most certainly NOT stupid. In fact, this is one of the best Ron/Hermione storys I've ever read. Great job!
Plaidly Lush chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
that sounds about right. very angsty.

Plaidly
Reticence chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This is so sweet. It never does say what Ron and Hermione are feeling during that time and it's so nice to read about it. You did a really good job. You captured their emotions and all the chaos and confusion perfectly. I loved it.