Reviews for Little Affections
ValkyrieDefender chapter 1 . 8/1
This is how I felt when I watched Firefly too!
I think that Mal is very protective of all his crew, but especially Kaylee.
This captures the show well!
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 1/11
:') Happy tears. This is great. Just great.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Thank you. I never seem to be able to find enough stories about this relationship.
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love it... Kaylee and Mal always had such a special relationship... The way they interacted always got to me.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww very sweet! I enjoyed Mal's thoughts on the relationship between him and Kaylee, and why he cares about her special.

michelann chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I am new to F/F so I have only read a handfull of writers. I know what I like and I like your writing. You have the ability to grab the reader right from the begining. That is rare. Most of the stories I have read I don't finish. They are just so slow and boring, not yours!
I hope to find many more of your stories and I hope to find full books. Don't ever quit writing, you are shiny.
RoninOfTheVerse chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Love this fic and love their relationship. I think you really nailed how Mal sees her. Thank you.
E.J. Lesthen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Loved this! You really captured the voice of the characters. Made even a cynic like me go, "Aww."
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love any Mal/Kaylee non-romantic interaction, so this was lovely.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story was so sweet! I loved it
Frailly chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful and lovely and sweet!
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh so sweet and perfect! Once again so in character, it makes me happy! Keep up the great work! .
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Kaylee has him pinned perfectly, Mal likes to think he's a bad man but he ain't and yep, we love our Captain
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was wonderful. - You pretty much nailed my thoughts on Mal and Kaylee, and you've got Mal's voice down perfectly. This was adorable! ) Awesome job!
K chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Absolutely wonderful! The language is perfect & you have just the right mix of original thought & references to the show :D It's like a finely crafted essay of adorableness