Reviews for Vulpine
Shadow chapter 6 . 8/8
good story an to clarify kakashi killed rin by mistake. Rin was forced into being the Sanbi container by kiri, she was to be return to konaha then the beast was to be released remotely through a special seal. kakashi was trying to save her and kill the kiri ninja when rin jumped in front of him as to kill herself. Which would save konaha and protect those she loved.
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 8/2
Loving this!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 7/14
This story is so overpowered abd ridiculous that its hilarious! Everything is fast paced and that last sentence pretty much sums up what ive read so far. Also, while i was reading i saw Tagg (one of my favorite books) and Totoro and i was like 'I know where these are from!' I now feel like im on Redbull.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/4
Ch 1

To one forth Ch 3 of 6
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/4
Ch 3 to one forth Ch 3
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 6 . 6/30
That was the most ridiculous, and most ridiculously awesome Naruto story I ever read. I'm kind of sad it's over, and I won't see new teams shenanigans, even if only in one chapter.
Cersesi chapter 1 . 6/25
I like it.
AquilineFeline chapter 3 . 6/16
Hey, I had an idea about a higher level Mongoose summons. Have you ever heard of the legendary creature called the Hydrus? It's a Labrador-sized creature that lives on the muddy banks of the nile, is described as looking like a water snake or mongoose, and is said to eat crocodiles from the inside out after having itself be swallowed whole. I'd say crocodiles are pretty close to giant snakes...? (Obvious wink)
mrbooth chapter 6 . 6/8
Excellent story Thank you much for writing it, it can be a great deal of fun to read a naruto who is not stupidly smart but still accomplishes things far more believably than the anime without relying on plot armor
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 6/1
Four Biju captured two being the upper tier in power three Jinchuriki dead. Compared to three Aktasuki. Team bad is winning.
Zelara chapter 6 . 5/13
Kakashi didn't kill Rin, she pulled a Haku and committed suicide to keep from exploding or something. The latter parts of Naruto are kinda lacking in common sense...
Rae the demiQuing chapter 2 . 4/25
This is hardly related to this chapter and I'll take a quick detour to say I've read this ten times it's that amazing

That said there's a certain moment here where I just thought...

*whispers* Shin00bi
jackalope33 chapter 6 . 4/2
good story, tones of words per chapter (just how i like it ;)) and looking forward to your other stories
from what i understand is that Kakashi killed Rin because the Hidden Mist sealed the 3 Tails into her with and unstable seal hoping that it would break and unleash chaos in the Leaf, she knew about it and jumped in the way of his Chidori just as Obito recovered and arrived at the battle.
wolfbane chapter 1 . 4/1
i like how you basically remade sasuke and sakura, especially sakura. honestly writers don't diversify them enough the ether follow cannon in how the develop or bash the living shit out of them. with sasuke they basically make him a jutsu slammer or a master counter attacker because of his sharingan, they make sense but they just go with what jutsus he uses in canon with little to no modification or deveation you at least put in effort. now it is really good to see any other sakura other than medic sakura. i mean i rarely see any sakura that isn't a medic even though she could a genjutsu user or even interagator, just by following the intelligence angle. i understand she is suppose to be low reserves, especially when compared to her team, and high control but that combination can work out in other ways other than medic. even dark medical ninjutsu would be something different for her. maybe i should make that a challenge a story were sakura learns and used dark medical ninjutsu, take it if you desire.
faltrock chapter 6 . 3/28
This was a good read! Although one really needed to know the manga and anime inside-out to follow all the story arcs, as you used named characters coming out of nowhere and skipped resolutions in one sentence...
Also, good job on highlighting some ridiculous inconsistencies from canon, made for quite a bit of comedic value :)