Reviews for Vulpine
LordTicky chapter 6 . 4/29
What can I say? This whole thing was massively epic. I'm glad I found it and even gladder I stuck around and read it.
Jozern chapter 6 . 4/15
Utter awesomeness. Loved every moment of it. Thank you for writing this.
Ablyvian chapter 6 . 4/10
Loved it. No criticism to offer. Good job. Who's your beta? Otherwise, extra kudos for impressive editing
egwolf65 chapter 6 . 3/31
great story!
Michael1357 chapter 6 . 3/27
This a a awesome story and I loved it, good job
Fayari chapter 6 . 3/2
This was an awesome story. I kinda dislike how powerful Therapy no Jutsu is in this fic, but since it was fun, that can be forgiven. I'll follow you now.
fullplatejacket chapter 2 . 3/2
Why does everybody always have pamphlets?
HaveBookWillTravel chapter 2 . 3/1
To be perfectly honest, I never really did watch any of the filler, nor most of the movies for that matter, so some of this stuff went right over my head. On that note, Sakura really is getting downright terrifying, and if the team keeps up in this manner, Madara's gonna be shitting himself quite soon.

Gai is now officially my favorite character after having dropkicked Jiraiya. Best dynamic entry ever. And that hurricane of puns on the boat was pretty intense as well.
HaveBookWillTravel chapter 1 . 3/1
Just having a go at some of your other stories, and I'm surprised I haven't looked into this one before. Everything is just as good as AotP, maybe even better. The sort of rapport these versions of Team 7 has is reminiscent of the way Ash, Brock, and Misty behave around each other, but I guess that's expected.

Love the summons idea, and definitely loved Hinata pulling out the Lions on Lee.

"Hiashi dropped his milkshake." Four words have NEVER made me laugh harder than those. Good God, I had to stop reading for a few minutes to catch my breath. Okay, next chapter.
knightessjg chapter 6 . 2/28
I have read this story multiple times and still enjoy it as a contrast to some of the angsty stuff that pops up. About Rin, before Yagura got the sanbi, still during the war, some Kiri ninja (manipulated by Madara so the following events would break Obito for him) got in a battle with her and Kakashi and sealed the sanbi in her with a purposefully faulty seal in the hopes it would fail when she was near or in Konoha & they would get trashed by a biju. Or so they thought. In their impaired state they said this plan out loud and Rin, like the loyal caring kunoichi she was, decided to sacrifice herself (while the seal still held) so not only would she not get near Konoha, it ended up taking time for the biju to reform. Kakashi actually refused to hurt her and tried to attack a Kiri nin so she jumped in the way. This is what caused Kakashi (and Obito who got there just in time to see her die but not to stop it, according to Madara's plan) to gain the Mangekyo. Kakashi passed out and Obito (with help from a white swirl-patterned...humanoid? made from Hashiramas cells acting as an exoskeleton) went on a rampage and brutally slaughtered all of the (unknowingly manipulated) Kiri ninja. Hoo boy, long explanation, but yeah. Actually you weren't too far off: Madara using genjutsu and psychology in a plot to drive Obito nuts so he's more controllable.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 5 . 2/19
"Hopefully you're able to ninj again."

Best punchline.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 2/9
Love that apology/get-well card.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 1/30
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shouldn't this also be genred as parody?
Foxy Engineer chapter 6 . 1/24
Good fic
Naruto is given for too much credit for essentially being an overpowered idiot who can easily be outthought.

Try not to hide the fact that both Sasuke and Sakura could both defeat Naruto if it came down to it and that in terms of actual effectiveness, Naruto is the weakest member of the team.