Reviews for Vulpine
Username6166 chapter 3 . 5/6
Gaara is not Temari's older brother, Temari is the eldest of the 3 siblings and Gaara is the youngest. It wouldn't make much sense otherwise since their mother died giving birth to Gaara. Also, nobody ever mentioned anything wrong with Neji? If he was inside the barrel, then that means he has a level 2 curse mark.
Username6166 chapter 1 . 5/6
I'm glad that Tenten actually got some recognition, since she's easily the most skilled kunoichi genin in Konoha before Shippuden, but I you made her a lot stronger than she's meant to be.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 6 . 4/9
Nice way of tying things together while at least semi going with canon. (While I liked some of it, the ending of Naruto always seemed *incredibly* rushed.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 4/9
Oh, disregard my last review. I somehow forgot that we knew that Kakashi's eye was transplanted by Obito way, way before we knew Tobi was Obito, or even that Obito's intangibility was Kamui.

Cool interpretation, though.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 4/9
I assumed that Obito's two individual powers were Kamui and Kamui again. With differences, mind. One eye works on external threats, but takes longer to charge (Kakashi's eye) and the other is internal, but much, much more responsive (the one Obito keeps). Like Shisui having one eye that has a weak once-a-day suggesion and one that is a really strong once-a-decade one. I don't mind what you gave Kakashi here, though.

And I know Time Braid Sakura is kickass, but...

Okay, scratch that, I would have totally done the same thing if I was writing something like this. I'm even tempted in more serious stories to at least adapt my own version.
betmen123 chapter 1 . 3/18
the grammar is really-really bad
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 2/19
His campaign slogan is "it makes sense, I can use the entire desert as a weapon."

hahahahahaha
LittleGreyMan chapter 4 . 2/6
Hey, mad respect for all the iambics with Sakura's True Name. I've been trying to write a character that speaks in all iambics, it's really difficult.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 5 . 1/22
the best way to take out kisame is using senjutsu. if pain couldn't absorb it with the rinnegan then there's no way kisame could with sameheda either. seriously naruto shoudl just march up catch sameheda in his bare hand with sage mode up & let it drain his chakra as he absorbs more nature chakra, first the sword will turn to stone & if kisame is still holding it he will too. as for nagato why he never used the naraka path's powers on himself to restore his body while he was alive i'll never understand.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 3 . 1/20
i don't believe that kakuzu's iron skin could withstand the sheer potency of the rasenshuriken. while earth is supposed to be weak only to lightning an SS rank wind technique would still shred through it. while normally it's about how element A is weak against B but strong against the others if it's on a greater scale it'll do the job. nice touch on hidan just blow up his head simple, effective.
Amber1shipley chapter 6 . 1/16
Part 2?
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 6 . 1/4
Done!

Just one thing amidst the crack: why Mille instead of Kurama?
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 1 . 1/3
"He, like Kiba, was quickly introduced to the wall" oh god.
This. This... This Is Perfect!
It's definitely the most fun I've ever had when reading the ch┼źnin exams!
Loved the crack on steroid that was this chapter. I hope the others are half as fun as this!
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
the very best get well card ever
Ricee chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
loved this story, was so productive in just one chapter then I've seen in like 50, on other stories. some may say it was rushed but hey, this is in the Humor catagory, so who cares?