Reviews for Vulpine
Hahahaha this is much better than the normal Naruto series
JokersLastLaugh chapter 6 . 7/15
this was a really good story and i really enjoyed reading it.
Sefera chapter 6 . 7/2
Vary good! I'm favoriting this, it really is quite good work.
jordanlink7856 chapter 5 . 6/30
Is it safe to assume he is now a more deadly version of Misaka Mikoto?
Zekrob chapter 2 . 6/23
The "spring machine", described like this, sounds like the transformation engines from De Blob 2
Prince Chrom chapter 4 . 6/22
Did you first use the cutting water dance idea in this story or Ashes Of The Past?
MrBlue987 chapter 1 . 6/17
so... go to the end of chapter one.. though i had just finished chapter 10.
Yuuka21 chapter 2 . 6/13
i am nit done yet but i love this fic ?!
i am crying because i am laughing so much. Omg Gaaras campaign "It makes sense"
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 6/12
Again, I'm not exactly happy that Sai's getting what he's gotten so far, and I'd much prefer that Naruto received it all instead, but I can live with it. Though, I do have to admit that I am loving the way that he is dealing with the Jūbi.

Oh, that whole thing with Hiraishin only working with Minato or in general someone with the true name of Arashi (there was another part that involved Arashi, but I can't remember it off the top of my head) kind of hinges on the fact that Minato actually made said jutsu, which he did not do. Rather, it was Tobirama Senju who made it, but everything you've done about it (and especially the whole "Mianto discovered his True Name through Seals" thing) is absolutely fucking awesome. In general, the entire story was as such (as in absolutely fucking awesome), but that should be common sense.

Hmm... the complete exclusion of Kaguya and her sons and grandsons is... I don't know. It's certainly different. Though, I guess that Black Zetsu's death would be the reason that she couldn't have been revived, and thus none of her immediate descendants were necessary, but eh, whatever.

Lastly, I myself have thought of the problem of how everyone caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi would die. If not from their sudden unconsciousness in whatever situation they were currently in, then from dehydration, starvation, lack of medical treatment, illness, etc. If none of those happened (don't exactly know how, perhaps the illusion somehow - magically - keeps the body properly nourished and in good condition... just imagine the possibility), then about 99.99% of the population would eventually die from old age, natural phenomena (weather, disease, etc), or something of the sort. That .01% would be all that remains, most likely due to some form of immortality, and they would then live out the rest of their immortal lives in unconsciousness. Wow, great way to spend eternity. Anyway, getting back on track, I have thought of all of that, but it turns out none of that would actually happen. Nope, instead, everyone caught in the illusion would eventually be turned into goddamn White Zetsu, just like how the original White Zetsu(s) came into existence.

Anyway, if you haven't gotten it yet, I've loved the story. Plain and simple.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 6/12
Couldn't Naruto just go into Sage mode and then let Samehada absorb his altered chakra, the Nature Chakra included (perhaps even prioritized, if that's possible), promptly turning the sword into stone? People have different theories about how Samehada would react to absorbing Nature Chakra, but I am under the assumption that it would begin turning to stone with a sufficient amount. Speaking of, how would Samehada react to absorbing Gold or Black chakra? What about Dark chakra (are Black and Dark chakra the same thing, or are they different)? Six-Paths chakra? Hamura's chakra? Gift of the Hermit Group chakra? Star chakra? Priestess chakra? It's clear that it can absorb human and bijū chakra without any problems, but beyond that I am unsure. Pretty much all of the recently listed chakra types are irrelevant aside from Gold and Black chakra, but I just felt like adding them and seeing your take.

I just had a feeling that Sai was the one who Itachi was talking about receiving the transplant, but I had hoped to be wrong, as while I don't exactly have anything against him, there's nothing that I particularly like about him either. So, to me it's basically giving the Crow contract and I'm assuming eventually Shisui's eye, and thus the Kotoamatsukami, to some random dude. I'm the kind of guy who likes to have all the power, abilities, and whatnot in the hands of Naruto (or whoever the main character is, should I be reading about something else), and I can accept it being in other people that I like, but this doesn't exactly agree with that.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 6/11
Hmm... you know how Canon-Naruto's Sage mode gave him toad-eyes since he was taught the Toad-Sage mode? Does Vulpine-Naruto's Sage mode give him the same toad-eyes or does it give him fox-eyes? They're both slit-eyes, so that description is not enough to discern one way or another. It's honestly not that important, I guess I'm just wondering if Naruto learned the same Toad-Sage mode as he did in canon or if he learned the Fox-Sage mode (or something like that) instead.

Oh, by the way, was only Yang-Kyūbi sealed into Naruto or was the whole Yin-Yang sealed?

I had no clue whatsoever that Tobi was another way to say Jubi, or Ten-Tails, prior to this story and little bit of research (I also had no clue that there were two Japanese numbering systems - the On and the Kun - and that the system I was using, to which I learned was called the Preferred, was constituted by these two systems). That's really interesting...

So what exactly does Itachi do with Shisui's eye in this story? Giving it to Naruto and having it implanted in him would be awesome, but... I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. Actually, one of the best answers would be to have it transplanted into Kakashi, so that he could have two Sharingan eyes, and then when he next uses Shiranui he would be able to use both eyes as if he were an actual Uchiha. Having two eyes, one carrying Kamui and the other Kotoamatsukami, he would then receive a third technique as per the rules of the Mangekyō. I'm pretty sure that Kakashi somehow already has the Eternal Mangekyō version of Obito's eye, but he should nonetheless receive the same with Shisui's eye (it wouldn't really matter in the end, as Shiranui would be able to fix any of the blindness that use of the non-Eternal version of the Mangekyō causes so long as it used before complete blindness occurs, but eh, whatever). Well, this is all of course in the situation that Kakashi isn't going to eventually get Obito's second eye like he did in canon, but having Kotoamatsukami would probably be the better of the two deals. However, I doubt that Itachi would willingly risk something as powerful as Shisui's eye landing in the wrong hands, so he would probably destroy like he did in canon. I typed all of this out before I finished the chapter and I don't feel like editing it in accordance to the last few lines, of which I am guessing that the transplant that Itachi is talking about is of Shisui's eye (especially considering the talk about a 3-month longer recharge, and I'm pretty sure that that would be about 10 years after Shisui's Kotoamatsukami was last used), so whatever.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh, I forgot to say this in my review of chapter 3 , but wouldn't it be better to simply let Sakura study the Akatsuki rings (ya know, with her True Sight and whatnot) rather than having the Research and Development department (or whatever it's called) do so?
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 6/11
That "Shiranui" jutsu is fucking awesome. Hmm... since it made it so that Kakashi is now able to activate and deactivate it at will - possibly because the eye has been properly integrated into his body as if he were an actual Uchiha - does that mean that the extreme chakra cost is gone and that chakra costs are down to what an actual Uchiha would have to deal with?
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 6/11
I rather like Tayuya - might have at least something to do with the fact that I consider her an Uzumaki, even if only partly - so I'm not exactly happy with what happened to her, but it's not all that important.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 5/24
. . . I just realized I'm still on the first chapter of this. . . holy tanuki! how on earth can I still be on the first chapter?! I thought I was on the third or fourth at least! . . . btw I actually don't mind Kyuubi being female. it actually makes the story more interesting and I've always seen and thought foxes (in the sense of Yokai) as being mostly female. though I'm glad you added the male foxes instead of making them all female. plus i absolutely LOVE Gaara's summons! it's just so cute!