Reviews for Vulpine
Ryan chapter 6 . 5/15
The perspective changes can be confusing, but this story is brilliant! The fast paced humour easily kept me engaged until I read it all in a single sitting.
Jacquitty chapter 6 . 5/9
This is the second fanfic I have read that Orochimaru died by being in Sakura's head, Neat! (The other one was 'Pink Fang')

Also this story is fucking fantastic
williamhorn524 chapter 6 . 4/1
This is my first time rereading this, very enjoyable. One thing though, I've gone through several hurricanes in my life, can't for the life of me remember a single time they had lighting, which is weird.
Hriday25 chapter 6 . 2/7
you know it's king of amazing how you managed to complete the whole of naruto and naruto shippuden in 6 chapters and just under 100k words
PotaroReader chapter 6 . 1/14
I loved the fic, funny, engaging andnot ashamed to show that some parts of it just don't make sense.

Though didn't Yagura get vaporised after unleashing a shit ton of water on lava? How did his body get there?
Stoorer chapter 6 . 1/9
innis31 chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
Have to say the brochure method is by far my favorite info drop method I've seen so far
Calm Dragons chapter 6 . 12/19/2021
Isaribi was seen in a flashback with Anko as a child. This would imply that Isaribi is much older than she looks.
LoveLifeForever chapter 3 . 12/14/2021
I gotta call bullshit on that Wind attack from Kakuzu taking out a seven tail cloak. Need i remind you that the Four Tailed Cloak stopped the Kusanagi, perhaps the sharpest physical sword in existence? Naruto's chakra modes are OP, and they're supposed to be.
Verdauga chapter 6 . 11/30/2021
This was good.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
Accidenti che caos!
ora Naruto può accedere ad un potere straordinario!
Ottimo lavoro!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2021
They should re-write the entire series based off your fanfic.
HimawariNanashi chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
This is freakin awesome! Please, please please give me more!
chowchow10181 chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
I have to say, this is one of the most balls-to-the-wall fanfics I have ever read!
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
One of the otter contract should be a samurai otter based on Dewott from pokemon