Reviews for Vulpine
shiron222 chapter 6 . 12h
Wow, I didn't even realize you were the author of Vulpine. I had read it in Ye Olde Days back before I wrote reviews or fav'ed/follow'ed stories. Looking back the voice/writing style used in this matches Ashes of the Past. I'm laughing so hard right now that I didn't even see it...
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 7/1
Pffffft, hahahaha! I can't believe they just let Deidara run away like that. Oh well, their loss! He gets along well with Naruto. And later, surprisingly, Roshi and Han. And then Han is like 'awww, that's in the past, nevermind that you blew me up forty seven times, but you owe me a drink'.

An alive Nagato is like a resurrection service! Is your friend dead? Call Nagato and he'll fly over(bed and all) and bring them back to the world of the living! Honestly though, if you think about it, yes, he is that convenient. If he has the power to resurrect a whole village of people, a few people would be cake... Especially since he is on the road to recovery. I'm pretty sure Tsunade doesn't actually consider using your powers to float your bed around as 'bed rest' though, hahaha! Well, what she doesn't know...

Sai with the evil tobi is hilarious, it seems his lack of emotions and ability to piss people off have come into use after all! Especially since he got in on that psychology stuff... Ahahahaha! I'd say poor tobi, but the bastard deserves it.

I wonder... Since Yagura was in a genjutsu since reeeeally young, does that mean his mindset is still kind of like a child? Ahahaha, poor Zabuza must be so shocked to find that the guy he'd been trying to kill is a sort-of fan of him!

In all, this was a really enjoyable story to read. So many funny moments that made me crack up so badly even in public. Really loved it. And off I go to find new stories!
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 7/1
Danzo sent a get well card as an apology for the Yahiko fest?! It's just... I can't picture him as the type to do so! Ahahaha! Oh well, atleast he has the decency to own up to his mistakes.

And surprise, noone died! So Nagato gets to live. Hopefully Konan too by proxy.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 7/1
Huh, it's too bad that Tobi isn't actually the Ten-Tails... But hell, I wish that was canon! Honestly, it's be way more interesting than Obito and Kakashi's grudge match.

Seriously, the mind of the Ten-Tails manipulating everything to get it's body back? That is EPIC! Like I said earlier, wish it was canon!
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 7/1
Chiyo's noble sacrifice is hilarious, especially when you compare it to canon. In canon, we had Sakura and Naruto give a whole dramatic speech before she revived him. Here, she's like 'NOOOO DON'T SAVE ME I want my noble sacrifice'! Hahahaha.

Team 7 is so OP now. And since Kamui doesn't put Kakashi in hospital now, Sasuke has upgraded to tricking him with Shiranui. Heh.

And I suppose Sai's presence is because Danzo has reformed. Atleast he's not so emotionally stunted now. Humor aside, his attitude can be really annoying...

Ino's use of possessing puppets is priceless, and totally genius. Awesome!
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 7/1
Sasuke just... took leave to face Itachi... Ahahahaha! That is hilarious!

I love Kakashi's Kamui thingy. Sasuke reason to make him repeat it is the best reason ever. Sweet, sweet revenge! Ahahaha!

And this time Jiraiya takes Naruto out of the village because the Hokage doesn't want him exploding things up. Too bad there's still Sasuke and Sakura!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 6/30
NOOOOO TOTORO! How could you Sasuke?!

Well, now that's out of the way, I gotta say this is a really interesting story! I like the summon OCs too. They are so cuuuute! The story is hella hilarious as well. My favourite was Ino's match in the prelims(silly Kankuro), and the prelims in general. I laughed myself silly!
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 6/4
Wow.
Seriously.
Can I just say wow, again?
WOW.
*O*

I loved this entire brilliant, crazy, humorous, highly entertaining, and just GLORIOUS story.
Although some parts or aspects were a bit beyond me, and I didn't always follow along or know who was being introduced since I haven't read nor watched Naruto in its entirety, but that didn't impede too much on this being written so incredibly and connecting almost everything from canon or filler or the movies without overloading on the unneccessary or non-critical information, being properly explained and to be believable, and just changing a lot of things for the better that made no sense or weren't done well in the original.
I gotta go before my tablet dies and I lose my comment so, thank you again lots and lots for this!
Take care and have fun! :D
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 6/4
I love how their powers, strengths, weaknesses, and potential are showcased, used, and executed.
(Those three kind of mean similar things, don't they? Well...I'm sleepy so that's the best I could come up with atm...)
Also, I love the end notes extras; they're very interesting and gives me information to ponder over, connect, and are very helpful.
What's the Nasuverse though?

Once again, many much thanks! U
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 6/4
I was laughing, left amazed, held regard for, and a tiny bit questioning throughout this chapter.
The last one because I either didn't understand what was written or might need more information from canon or filler to actually get.
I love how you've characterized everyone, both already existing and original. Also, the way you have them actually develop and grow while moving the plot forward with a lot of humor without things getting out of flow or reason because it's all kept at a believable pace and explained without things sounding completely far-fetched, impossible, or like total crack.
They're powers are fucken awesome. XP

Tons of thanks again for writing and sharing this!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/4
This is only the first chapter and it's beyond glorious.
I am loving it so much.
So. So so much.
XD.

Thank you TONS for writing and sharing this!
Ozzy and Millie!
RATATA chapter 6 . 6/1
I believe Rin was essentially turned into a bomb by an enemy village, and she committed suicide via chidori to save Konoha.
You do know it's possible to do Izanagi with a normal sharingan, right? That's what Danzo does.
Lola chapter 6 . 5/26
Dear Saphroneth,
Could you please make a short of Sai giving art therapy to Tôbi?
Thanks