Reviews for Vulpine
MasterBrattan chapter 6 . 1/8
That was a fun fic. An author can bash characters in the same way every time, but it takes skill to write them as good characters.
Rollsofthetongue chapter 6 . 1/7
This was amazing. Thank you for existing to write this. I love you in a non-maternal way but not in a homosexual way either, more platonic in meaning. Thank you.
PlumeVif151 chapter 1 . 1/7
That was neat !
Knaruto chapter 6 . 1/4
This story was asolutely wonderful! And with novself insert!
xavierp chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Firstly, congrats on turning a massively sprawling and overwritten epic anime into a short story - sadly, I was unable to sit through even one single episode of Naruto because they turned a 1 minute Chunin exam fight into a 20 minute episode. Secondly, thanks to you (and all FF writers) for not including every bloody speech in your story - why did the writers turn a simple greeting into a life history/philosophical monologue?

Essentially, you made two things in the universe pivotal (the fox summons and no curse seal for Sasuke) and it worked brilliantly. Using massive amounts of plot armour you overrode much of the Rinnegan and some of the massively overpowered Sharingan and wove it into a fun and funny story. And you managed to point out that every single time Naruto got a power up that may have given him an equal fight, an opponent got or revealed a stack of power ups that made the fight ridiculously uneven.

Excellent story and I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews.
vmage2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Yatagara should be Yatagarasu.
vmage2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
That guy in the Land of Snow, Doton should be Doto.
DeadParade chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
This was a fun and good story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Awesome fanfic! One of the best I've ever read (that's a LOT)! The writing was wonderful as well, and if this was an anime too, I would definitely watch it!
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Ahhh, the powers of Collective Ramen Counselling.
Instead of repenting your sins and tying to rectify some small part of them, you turn over a new leaf, and literally join the Leaf-nin in their special brand of crazy-suicidally-noble stupidity that just WORKS.

Only thing that trumps it is Universal God-Cuddling Ramen Banquet.
Wherein you realize the error of your ways, repent, and find within yourself the seeds of divinity and awaken it into full blossom, ending in beautiful eternity, where all is realized, and one with Wonder, LIfe, Wrath, Glory, Awe, and Endless.

And of course, Classic Ramen Talk.

A punch to the face, a recounting of shared pain and endurance in the face of adversity, and someone is now your friend/ally/cohort/confidante, and will happily die to reaffirm Naruto's faith in them.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
This is SO. Freakin. HILARIOUS...

I just can't stop giggling like a loon.
GogetaVegitoFusion chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
"Hiashi dropped his milkshake."

I died from laughter lol
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Okay, read this one first because I noticed it's complete! I love it, honestly at times makes more sense than canon...even with the silly.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Amaguiresc chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Did... Did you serious just cover the entire 700 chapter Naruto (and a bit of anime filler) in 6 chapters? That's very impressive, Saphie.
I love the humor in your stories. Usually it ends up being oddly appropriate to the story whilst being very irreverent. I'm also a huge fan of Ashes. I'm very, very much looking forward to seeing what else you come out with in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I thought there was only one chapter and when I came to the end I was like: "NOOOooo! Why do all the good stories end in cliffhangers?!" And then I saw more chapters and am now content with life.