Reviews for I Got the Magic in Me
beautiesrosemightneverdie chapter 4 . 3/10
too cute :))
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I was skeptic at the premise at first, but you've really sold me on this story with both the pairing and the crossover.

I think there's still some more juice in this story if you feel up to it.
Emerald Stag chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is such a cute story! I love it whenever someone decides to take two of my favorite fandoms and smush 'em together. I liked the selection of houses for the characters, and I even more like that you worked the Beth storyline into this version of the world too - I think that having that happen in the magical world would have been an interesting twist to see.
And of course Rachel/Quinn awkward courting is forever adorable. Nicely done!
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
santana!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
awww
your.kat chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This was some adorable shit. Glad to have read it. Things I am also glad about: that you didn't stop after one or two chapters. Yay.
Jules-Day chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I quite enjoyed that. I love HP!Glee a whole lot. Especially when Rachel is in Slytherin. It's exactly where I'd put her if I was the Sorting Hat lol.

I really liked this small window into this universe. It was short and sweet and you managed to fill in the blanks of their past interactions pretty well.

Also, the line about nobody scoring on Fabray, except Puckerman...yeah, that got me. Ouch. Great play on words though.
bec2277 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Thanks so much!
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
So glad you updated! Great chapter!
lemon-rind chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
daw!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
some of my favorite authors got into updating their fics after extremely long time periods over the last few hours. i'm so not complaining but it is a little overwhelming to see and now all i can say to this one is awwwwwwww. :)
Midwinternight chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Can I just say you're being a meanie by not updating this? There isn't nearly as much Hp!Faberry as it should, and this is one of the good ones so please pretty please update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Please finish this story! I want some Faberry cutnnes, only one chapter! Please!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »