Reviews for I Got the Magic in Me
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
At first, I thought it was weird for Quinn to be the top student of her year and still be clueless about Rachel's obvious crush on her. But then I realize bc Quinn was hella horrible to Rachel the past 5 years, it totally make sense if Rachel never saw her that way but she does and the worlds (both Muggle and Magic) are beautiful. So was the kiss. SO, SO CUTE!

This is a total win (like your other fics) and I really enjoyed reading it. Faberry is magickal.
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Haha, love Rachel's cute Ravenclaw shirt and her obvious interest in Quinn. And Quinn being fucking awkward and cute when Rachel tried to talked to her. I love the fact that they've been flirting for years *squeals* and that Quinn finally got it together and invited Rachel to her house party. Hope they talk and kiss and more.:)

I felt bad for Artie. Puck is a dimwit. Quidditch scene was great and so was Sue with just her one line, lol. Picturing her deliver her line makes the whole thing funnier. I enjoy her facial expressions.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
They are so fucking cute!
guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Any back story to this story? Hopefully Artie won't b paralyzed in thus AU fic after what Puck did.
I Stood in Neither chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
too cute :))
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I was skeptic at the premise at first, but you've really sold me on this story with both the pairing and the crossover.

I think there's still some more juice in this story if you feel up to it.
Emerald Stag chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is such a cute story! I love it whenever someone decides to take two of my favorite fandoms and smush 'em together. I liked the selection of houses for the characters, and I even more like that you worked the Beth storyline into this version of the world too - I think that having that happen in the magical world would have been an interesting twist to see.
And of course Rachel/Quinn awkward courting is forever adorable. Nicely done!
0mniessence chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
santana!
0mniessence chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
awww
your.kat chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This was some adorable shit. Glad to have read it. Things I am also glad about: that you didn't stop after one or two chapters. Yay.
Jules-Day chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I quite enjoyed that. I love HP!Glee a whole lot. Especially when Rachel is in Slytherin. It's exactly where I'd put her if I was the Sorting Hat lol.

I really liked this small window into this universe. It was short and sweet and you managed to fill in the blanks of their past interactions pretty well.

Also, the line about nobody scoring on Fabray, except Puckerman...yeah, that got me. Ouch. Great play on words though.
bec2277 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Thanks so much!
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
So glad you updated! Great chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »