Reviews for The Next Step (False Start II)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
I Loved it! You did a wonderful job! I'm off to read the next one! Thank you I really enjoyed it! :)
Truckee Gal chapter 7 . 7/9/2018
Re-reading your False Start series (because it's really outstanding) and realized that Lee carried Amanda from the sofa in his living room to his bedroom in False Start and she was awake to enjoy it. Now, here in False Start II, Amanda tells Lee: "The next time you carry me somewhere, make sure I'm conscious so I can enjoy it." The way she says it makes it sound like leaving the Delano mansion was the only time Lee carried her.
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
Such stimulating sentiments coming from Lee!
Lee: "He can have Victoria Greenwich. It's Amanda King I'm interested in."
Then his admission about never fantasizing about suburban moms ... until recently. I do like to see this AU Lee, who encourages Amanda instead of nearly 100% discouraging her. I don't like that they skip 5 episodes, but this is a tantalizing what if.
ucurgypsy chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
I am loving ALL of the False Start stories! Such a great way to imagine how they got together and how their relationship evolved. Would love to see more!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Loving ALL of the False Start stories! Would love to see more of them. I love the idea of a different start and approach to the relationship. Thank you!
cinderella9056 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
I love this chapter a lot
great writing
I really enjoyed this chapter
cinderella9056 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
love this chapter
can't wait to read more
cinderella9056 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
love this chapter
boy did Lee put his foot in his mouth
cinderella9056 chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
cinderella9056 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
can't wait to read it
Loved False Start and I am sure I will love this one too
darnchts chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I love this. ..which you would continue them..
.and I typically don't like au stories. .
Amber611 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Awesome fic, and job! I Loved it! :)
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Both of theses stories are so well woven around and through the originals that I get the feeling that if the show had come out in the 90's instead of the early 80's that these would have been the actual episodes! Thank you!