Reviews for Curing the Monster
Silenceridan chapter 3 . 3/24
Naze?! (''Why?!'' in japanese)
Why no there's next chapter?
Is amazing!

(I'm sorry, I speak spanish)
kimi-ebi chapter 3 . 1/1
It was really interesting ! I think Johan was very IC, and that's why I enjoy reading it a lot. I wonder what will happen next, and I hope you'll continue this text, because it's really amazing ! I couldn't stop reading !
Thank you so much for this one, and I hope you'll continue it later !
kimi
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was seriously the best Monster fic I ever read
Awesomehat chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Excellect work, thanks for writing!
Skipper311 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Interesting...
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Can't help but notice this one is not labeled as "complete." *bats eyelashes innocently*

This chapter is very dark, but well done. The beauty of "Monster" is all the vagueness. It's rich with writing potential, and you've captured that well. Kudos!
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is a perfect chapter. There's really not much to say about it... Tenma is certainly in character and although Johan isn't quite, that's to be expected after how the series ended. Something had to change. :) I like it.
annonyme chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
excellent fic and thrilling fic at the same time, I'm begging you continue , I want to know more of what made Johan a monster
Green Sprout chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Whoa you didn't stop this but who the hell raped Johan? Like who the hell?

Like update.
YurumiNotto chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
continue it,continue it,CONTINUE IT!

*screams like a overly excited fangirl*

okay..please continue 's so awesome and I like it and...I can't say more anymore so I'll just so "Please continue"
Rirren chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Whoops, pressed the submit button by accident. Here's the remainder of the review:

Hmm, anyway I don't even fully understand everything in this manga, it's so complex and confusing that I could very well be wrong.

Anywho, I look forward to the next chapter!
Rirren chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I was happy to see this updated. There are so few fanfics for Monster :(

I think my favourite bit was where Johan remembered copying Tenma's expressions in the mirror, try to feel the same emotions. I agree with you that Johan has repressed his emotions. I don't believe he's a sociopath, he's a product of his traumatic experiences.

So this a bit of concrit but in the last chapter when Johan was talking about killing the Lieberts why didn't he mention anything about Tenma? And how did he write in his diary directly after the Lieberts died when Anna shot him shortly after? Plus, didn't he not kill the Lieberts anyway? I was under the impression that they were killed by someone else and when Anna assumed it was Johan he felt betrayed that she would assume it was him and basically committed suicide by inviting her to shoot him.

Hmm, actually
moonofglass chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
You don't know how i love this fic! please, you HAVE to continue this! it's so amazing!
moonofglass chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I really love this fic! please you have to continue that!
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Finally this was updated.

So hard to keep up with Monster fanfiction and I want to see where this goes.