Reviews for One Missed Call
princessozmaofoz chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Great work! I really enjoyed this story.
princessozmaofoz chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I really hope James gets better soon. It's so sad to read about him in so much pain. That being said, the past few chapters have been very well written.
princessozmaofoz chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Poor James! I hope Robbie drags him to the hospital soon. Can't wait for the next update!
MissMcGinger chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
O-M-G I love this story and you are amazingly fast at updating so could you work your magic and get another incredibly fast update (fingers crossed). Also, I have just realised are we reading each others stories? lol. Love it :)
princessozmaofoz chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
The suspense is killing me! Hope that you update soon!
MissMcGinger chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Oh poor lewis and Hatthaway. I love this story great work, please update again soon? :)
MissMcGinger chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
yeahy this is just the lewis story i have been looking for brilliant! :)
princessozmaofoz chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
It's very good so far.

I do have a few suggestions for minor changes.

The proper abbreviation for Innocent's title is DCS ( Detective Chief Superintendent) not CSI, and Lewis's son is named Ken, not Kevin.

Just thought I'd let you know. I remember when I first started writing for Lewis, I was totally lost in regards to just about everything. I'm still sort of lost in many respects, come to think of it.

Anyway, I suppose I'm babbling on now, but I just wanted to give you a bit of advice and to encourage you to keep going as it's REALLY entertaining!
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ooo, it's really good so far. I hope you continue soon!