Reviews for Makeup Sex
Hanaroku chapter 1 . 3/1
It's kind of funny coming back to this. This was my first fanfiction ever, I read it when I was 12. Being new to fanfiction, I didn't understand the word "lemon" as it's used in fanfics. So basically, 12-year-old me was sitting there, in the same room as my mother, trying to comprehend what this was and WHY I was reading it. I also knew nothing about yuri or yaoi at the time, and couldn't understand what the hell was going on in lines like, "Slammed into his entrance."
Me: *Blushing profusely* "What the crap?! They're both guys, what entrance?!" *Slow realization* (Please remember, I was in the SAME FREAKING ROOM AS MY MOTHER.) "OH MY GOD! ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT HIS BUTT?!" *Blushing even more*
Now, 2 years later, it has come to a sad point where I have read so many lemons that it doesn't even affect me. It's like Kakashi reading his smut manga, doesn't even really register how inappropriate the content is. I've come a LONG way since then. I'm so proud of myself.
Overall, kudos to you, good author, for introducing me to this delicious realm known as "Fanfiction" and for being one the first things to destroy my innocence. Also, for writing this wonderful fic for the beautiful twincest brothers of Ouran High School Host Club. And with that, I bid you goodbye.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Every time I read this I get... (Sobs)...emotional. (Started to cry)
Onomatopoeia Barbie chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Mhm,very good _
Great work!I love it!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aw, I love Hikaru x Karou. This ship is practically canon on the anime. I mean, we all know that Hikaru likes to tease cute Karou because, he loves him.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is the BEST Hikaru and Kaoru fanfic yet!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh my god i love this story just listening to it made me wish i had a twin
POPIPO P chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
wtf is this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
that is just GAY no offence but you guys have a bromance
CATY chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
oooh! twincest, this is awesomesauce.
DnA.Ohshc27 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was soo sweetly HOT!

I love how you had Kaoru act in this one

Hiikaru has a great character also!

Continue of ya can?

HikaxKao4ever

JxJ4ever

MCR4ever
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aw sweet X3

Great lemon! XD
Kera Hayes chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Makeup sex is the best kind _
Natsumi217 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
really good o.o
cyberangel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
(nose-bleed)
AngelGirl0200 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AWWWWWWW~~~~~~! YAY~! they made up~!