Reviews for Before
wargh chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You ought to be ashamed of yourself...that is, for not having pimped out this fic as hard as humanly possible. This is a beautifully sensitive portrayal of a relationship involving one transperson and one not, and the strain that such a revelation can put on that relationship. I loved the scene in the park, with John coming to the quiet realization that this changes nothing because Sherlock is Sherlock, and all his interactions with Sherlock both pre- and post-epiphany. The sensory deprivation bath thing, too, seems very Sherlock, so good on you for including that detail! Wonderful, wonderful work.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Fantastic job, even better than the first one!
Eat Them chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aww... Very sweet, and it is a nice look at FtM!Lock. I've read one once before that could work as a prequel to this, so that increases the emotional level even more because that one was basically just Young!Lock angst. They harmonize nicely.
Esstell chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is amazing...I feel somehow touched by this...Love!
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really haven't the slightest idea why this story does not have more reviews.

A very lovely piece, well-rounded, and accurately characterizing the relationship between a transman and his lover. The concept of making Sherlock transgendered is an excellent one, and this is executed without any sacrifice of character. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/16/2011