Reviews for Why The Sudden Change?
gingerhorsegirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
I would love a sequel to see where their relationship goes.
Bella S James chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
Dear god, write a sequel. Okay, you're not god, but pretty close. I loved this fic; your writing style is perfect and what I love most is your ability to capture the true personalities of Tony and Maxxie. Not a lot of people can get that right, but you have perfected it within this masterpiece.
I figured it was my sworn duty to write a review (one longer than three meager words) as this marvellous work of fiction deserved it.
A person of your talent should certainly write a sequel.
Fondly,
-J.
LinesLike chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
I felt so happy that you came back!I love this fic and it's my favorite taxxie fic!!!hope you can share your new fic soon!!!!!(love)
LinesLike chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is the first Skins' fiction I've this my favorite English is not my native language,I still love you for share:)
Mara chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wowizers. Like this fic is amazing. I really really enjoyed it bro. You're also really great at writing. Yeah props bro.
DameDitta chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
first skins fic ive read but am loving it
DemeRain chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
My first Skins fan fic ... yay. Maxxie is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Bankai05 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
LOVED IT! you should definately do a sequel there jus isn't enough of these boys done right
Lexy McNeal chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Sequel? Yes, please!
risiblehaptic chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I loved this story! It is very well written and enjoyable to read. Thanks!
koorimechick chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I've only seen the first season. And the first episode of the second season. So I'm really glad this didn't ruin future episodes for me. I was afraid it would.

But I really, really enjoyed this. Going so far as staying up to 2:24 in the morning to finish it, when I barely slept last night and was determined to get my sleeping back on schedule. Fuck it all for a Skins fanfic. This is my first, actually. My first Skins fanfiction.

I really liked it, though when I'm reading something written with a British dialect, I'm used to reading about "trousers then pants" coming off rather than "pants and boxers". Threw me off a little, but ah well.

You know... I'm going to blame this on my lack of sleep to make myself feel better about it. But... I'm really ashamed and highly concerned about the fact that once I finished this in one sitting, I only wanted to the little 'like' button with the thumbs up and then continue on to find something else.

Dear God... This deserves much more than just a 'like.' :)
bexmania chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
So sweet and lovely!
Crystal Mystery chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it. The first and second series were definitely the best and this was just so cute, in my opinion the characterisations were excellent and I like how Tony's transition was gradual and not like 'BAM Now I'm a good guy'.

Thanks