Reviews for In Flatulence
Listener234 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Falling down, laughing out loud, funny.

Now, I'm off to read 'The Cold Dish'.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
You have read and reviewed some of my stories and I can't remember that I've read/reviewed any of yours...and I thought it was time to do so. This one caught my eye first because I enjoy crack!fic. You did a splendid job with this one. There had to be a reason that Abby has a farting hippo - other than the fact that she'd fall in love with it at first sight, erm, sound. If Ducky does this sort of thing fairly often that would be a good reason - just to remind herself of him.

I did enjoy this and I'll be reading more of your stories during the next few days as time allows.

Thanks for thinking of this and posting it. I had some good laughs.

pdf
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I couldn't help but think of the DVD set from one of the middle seasons; the commentary on the episode was from Brian Dietzen and David McCallum. At some point it is mentioned that the cast has regular pot luck barbecue-type get togethers-and David McCallum brings Brussels Sprouts.

Cooked in maple syrup.

I must have replayed that moment four or five times to convince myself that, yes, he said maple syrup.

One has to wonder How the Director and Ducky had their prepared... (And I agree-I do hope Ducky was edited out! Revenge from Ducky would be as bad as revenge from Abby. Body? What body?)
CountessCora chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
No not the end. It's too hilarious to end.
Shara Michelle chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
awww... all I keep thinking is "I certainly hope they edited Ducky out of the showing in the squad room." Because Ducky shouldn't be embarrassed that way... But it is a funny story.