Reviews for Magic in Her Arms
barbaratakuyaho chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
you have helped me come up with a review that only holds for about 5 or 6 authors on this place and it goes like this: Sorry I can not review I am too busy being lost and enthralled in your story that bad editing or language issues are unimportant, you guys usually don't have that issue. Thank you, thank yoou, thank you for leaving it up and sharing.
Talldi chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I really love this story. And I really want to see these 2 together physically. The blending of their auras should be really powerful! Gibbs has to accept his "gut" is magical of course... boy sodo i like this! So many possibilites and you write so very well!
Madances chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Hi, Very interesting story. I did enjoy it. Tracy
novrov chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I love this story! Well done. Please write a sequel with Tim & Corellon... pleaseeee... :)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
Sorry for not reviewing as I read, but I was so into the story that I couldn't stop reading. That was another great story. I love Tandel's character.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
Cool,awesome, loved it, can't wait for the sequel. Involving Tim...I hope!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Wha.?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
You go Tim!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Awesome story! And it's great you're using your own character.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I loved Tim using Star Trek to the language issue. Great chapter
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Curiouser & curiouser! No need to reply, don't want to distract you from updating ;)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I love that you are using your D&D character. I still have the information on a couple of my old characters in a file. It is fun to pull them out and remember. This story is great.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ha, I LOVE it!
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Corellon Larethian apparently has something special in mind to pluck an elf from Toril and plop her down in Gibbs's bed. I am wondering why he's not more surprised that there is a complete and total stranger in bed with him. And, if she's a cleric (she does want to cast a heal on him), she should cast the Tongues divination spell. :)
Talldi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011