Reviews for Rewind
Little Hera chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Jawdropping good!
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Magica chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is perfect. I love it.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is an awesome story. Great job.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well done.
Troid chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is really something! I couldn't stop reading once I'd started.

A bit of a wrinkle is the first paragraph. Now, I don't know if something like that actually happened in the show, but if the glass hallways etc. are meant as a surreal/imaginary thing, they don't really fit with the style used in the rest of the story. It seems like the only thing in the fic that isn't real.

But, I liked it a lot. I love the bitter(sweet) idea of Homura trying so many, many times—all for Madoka, of course—and the style used is excellent. Plus hating Incubators is a good thing, and I'm glad you tossed in the occasional smackdowm on QB (ending that way was a good decision, so as not to inspire your readers to all kill themselves).

Great job on the whole. "Horror" dark yuri yes.
akibara chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
3597

I don't quite think Homura went back for 150 years.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was wonderful! Very sad and everything but just great!
Salnar chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You have a nice writing style, the sketch of characters seemed accurate too. I'd love to see you do a full flesh story with this characterization for Homura and Madoka.

But about the numbers, don't you think that's way too many for Homura's repeats?
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was...chilling. Great use of style. Took me a while to figure out what those numbers were, though (but that's just me). You captured Homura's pain really well. Great stuff!
ShadowkittenMF chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this. Well-written, and captures the characters well.

"...I have to do 'Mary Had a Little Lamb.' Miss Saotome's making us translate all the verses. Something about how it'll prepare us for a lifetime of heartache." - I love this line, cracked me up!

The only part I can't see is Homura taking Mami as a senpai, carrying her books, etc. That section's still well-written but it doesn't seem as in-character as the others.

Otherwise, very well done. Nice job.