Reviews for Kidnapped Child & Stolen Lives, After My Return
Omid chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
boo34 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Make boo died and become reborn as a monster to be in monstropolis with sully and mike and also Celia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I was really excited about the summary you'd written for this. However, a couple things made it very hard to read even to the end of the first chapter. One was the authors notes in the beginning. I am not sure you have to explain why you make the choices you do in such detail, and if you made a mistake, just fix it. We'll be forgiving! Second, though, is the misspellings. I'd highly recommend running the story through a spellcheck of some sort. Otherwise, people will just see the misspelled words and never get to the story you are trying to tell.
Aki440 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
So... that means... "To answer all your questions I know many of you have been dying to know… Yes I will update soon.."... Yay! :D I want to read the next one! I do! I do!
Ops, right now I can't have "one incredibly amazing summer", because I'm brazilian, so I'm on my winter now :D
rainbow123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Hi, hehe, it's me again ;D Got time to read this chapter now. And... buddy... the chapter was sad... but I loved loved loved it! Charlot actually is a cool name you know? ;) Heh, I see your geting more more reviews here, that's nice... Now let me ask you... continue the story! We know, we know you're probably bused right now, but, as you see, seems like some people (like me) really want to find out what's gonna happen... It's a cool story, I couldn't believe when I read "The wifes dead.." another women answered quickly "Children all are alive but we need to rush them to the hospital ASAP!"... it was sad but cool. (i think i know who's the guy but i think i better wait and see, haha )

I love the story! Please keep it up! Will be wating. Oh, come on, I know you can!

LittlePinkFlower chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Wow, it's well writen and I...neeeed mooooooore! Look, friend, it would be cool if you continued the story, please, I'll always read it! If you leave the story, I'll be sooo sad T.T

Continue it, you're amazing :)
LittlePinkFlower chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
"THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AWESOME READERS"... Haha, ok... Now friend, I'm seriously loving the story o.o please continue this. You have a lot of reviews now so, please please please... Can you continue this? :)
rainbow123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Heh, buddy, continue it please! Well, you know, I'll be waiting right here so... please... continue! *cute face* please?
Aki440 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
please write more... please... please... please?
Aki440 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Oh, I liked it! Please, continue it... I'll be waiting... please... please... *cute face*