Reviews for So Diffrent, But Exactly Alike
lulu009 chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Love this story.
Cherry chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Like the story but Mila is kinda a Mary Sue, you need to roughen her up a bit and make her your own character.
theroguebirdy chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Very good story! I love Mila and i love how she fits in with the basterds! please update soon!
RedRose252 AKA Mello the 2nd chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Ooooh great story! Had me grinning the whole way through. Except the donny getting shot part. Thatkfully I was alone when I read that. So sad. :'( I love Mila and I can sorta see a donny love story comming out... it be great if you could twist it to a hugo love story! Hugo needs luv too! Keep it up!
angel-la-mordue chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Good chapter, maybe a little bit too short :)
Eleana128 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
If course donny will forgive her; she saved his life! Great chapter, looking forward to an update.
angele56hotmail.fr chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
I love this chapter, i think Donny has forgiven after all she saved his life :) even if it was really painful. I'm inpatient for the next chapter.
Juniper Watershadow chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I loved this chapter despite poor Donny's injuries:( But i do have one question though: why is it that Mila can snuggle with Donny without it being weird?
Juniper Watershadow chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
okay first off, love the new chapter, although i wish donny was in it:)

second, i have the translation:

i am in love with the most exasperate, handsome man, embarrassingin the world and what is fair the way of which he blushes.i would like to marry him and i can.

is that right?
Juniper Watershadow chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I find this story to be extremely amusing and very well written. You have a talent for writing from a dark point of view - that was a compliment:) Keep writing because I will be commenting!
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I totally would have made them go to time out
Find-me-in-the-forest chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
An interesting insight into Mila's character. She is flawed like normal people so you haven't done that silly literary mistake of creating a "Mary-sue" which is incredibly refreshing. I really look forward to the next chapter. The only advice I can really give you is to focus on aesthetic description in order to engage the reader more, making them feel as if they are in the room. However, wonderful read!
Eleana128 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I really like your fanfic. Mila is a really awesome character and I like her and Donny's interaction. I look forward to an update.
angel-la-mordue chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Your chapter was very good, i'm happy the story gets a little darker.
Comidia Del Arte chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I like this story so far, I do hope you continue to update it.