Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
JustSomeGuy chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Wow. This is a really, really good story. You don't often see such good comedy writing, especially not on . As for the next chapter, if I were Robin? I'd call in as many magic users as possible, i.e. Jinx, um... I can't think of any others, on the side of good, at least. There are other recommendations I could make as to action sequences, staying in character, etc., but the work is one of comedy, and it does just fine on its own. I'm rather excited to read the climax.
NotAnAuthor504 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
OMG I'm dying help me this is the most funniest story I have read please finish it
Eternal-Divide chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
“Will somebody tell me,” he said slowly, quietly, “why Superman is standing on the roof of a shopping mall in Metropolis, sporting an enormous mechanical erection, and singing show tunes?"

The fact that this sentence exists makes me so ridiculous happy I can't even put it into coherent words. It's quite possibly the most amazing sentence ever crafted in the English language, and I thank you for the privilege of having read it.
Juliegirl22 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Wow, hilarious story. Hope you feel better soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
OH MY GOD. This is hilarious! I haven't read One Man's Junk yet (going to fix that now) but this is so genius! I love it!
The Mighty Text chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I can't breath...my head hurts from laughing too much. I can't feel my ribs anymore!
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter. Great Story. Insane, and yet it could actually make sense. Get well soon.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
So I know it's been over a year since you've updated, but please, this is the most fun I've had in ages. Please, please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
please finish this, it's hilarious and i really want to know how they get rid of skippy
lolly1010 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
SO FREAKING FUNNY
DevilDogOFmadness chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
This is one of the funniest things I have ever read!
littlebumgorf chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is beautiful, the humor is genius, everything is PERFECT. I literally cannot wait to see how we jerk this junk off.
PS I was laughing at that part for a good 5 minutes.
Glacier chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
XD bahahahaHhahahahahahhaha! Wow. That's hilarious. P.S. poor beastboy.
Caprichoso chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually in suspense to see the outcome of this Tale of Two Willies.

...eh, I'll chalk it up to your great sense of humor and writing skills.

Also, Skippy being attracted to power is the smartest, most scathing commentary on Brother Blood I've seen yet.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Spouse of Airdrie, please marry me.

Together, you two are indomitable. The hilarity. The inhumanity. The inappropriateness.

The Justice League watching with oreos, deck chairs and the Batflask. I half expect Batman to be taking notes so he can critique the Titans battle plans after this.

Hahaha, Raven. I loved their conversation about her catch phrase.

I died several time then, and had to come back to life just to read on.

OH NO GRAYSON! You can't keep a good Grayson down, he shall RISE AGAIN! SKIPPY YOU GOT NOTHING ON HIM.

Hehehehehe Moose.

Seriously, this is the best story. I love it to bits, I really do.

Cheers