Reviews for Brutally Honest
Indianara chapter 10 . 6/16
Very cool, anxious for the next chapter :)
Dezired86 chapter 10 . 2/25
wonder storyline
thisisforme7231 chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
god i just finished what you had written so far... it was so so so good oh my god i really really really wish you hadnt dropped this story :( it was amazing so far though... im speechless and your a fantastic writer Xx.
ClearlYMisunderstood23 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
This story is beautifully written. It's been over sma year since your last update... I hope the next one comes soon. Keep up the good work though :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I know it's been a while, but I would love to see this story played out.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
Harsh start but I like the tempo and where you are taking the story. I usually like to read completed ones but stumbled upon this. Hopefully your writer's block is gone for good. Thanks for writing. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
This is incredible, and I would love to see it updated again.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
I just disc
Impure Thoughts chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
This is pretty intense but I'm liking how you're developing it. I can't wait to read moremore
AlabamaMiles chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Holy crap this story is awesome! I hope youll continue it
Santanalover16 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
omg, please update this! this fic is great!
Kali-blue chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Santana as a battered wife and mother and Rachel as her savior is an interesting premise you are totally delivering on to the glee fan fic masses. Olivia is a cutie and I like to see more of this story . I hope you continue to let us see Santana lift herself up for a downward spiral in some Berry style yet to be named. Cheers, Kali
S chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
That was probably one of the most depressing things I've read in awhile. 10 chapters in 2 years is almost just as depressing. ;(
S chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is a pretty damn depressing story so far lol
sol chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
you're back, I want to tell you that this is my fav pezberry fanfic. I can feel the plot so mine, it is so real that sometimes hurt to read(in a good way) . I only hope you can finish it. A happy ending for my pezberry olivia.