Reviews for Just Fight Already!
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 1/29
What would have happened if Sakura and Kakashi there?
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This. Is the whole series summed up into one argument. Not to imply anything, but these two are like a long-time married couple. Sasuke is the stubborn wife who continues to argue and Naruto is the husband who refuses to bend to his wife's absolutely nonsensical reasoning but you know he'll lose the argument in the end because of that nonsense.

Anyways, this piece of work was lovely.
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gosh, yes. This is so true. Every time they confront each other, Naruto spends most of the fight trying to convince Sasuke to come back, while Sasuke just refuses to listen to anything. The only thing that might have made this better is if while they were fighting, they yelled out each other's names a lot. Because I've never understood why, but whenever they go to confront each other, they start yelling out the other person's name like their life depends on it. Sorry, I'm ranting, but I really did enjoy this.
Hina chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
LOL! This was HILARIOUS :'D
celmiji chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wha... okay that was hilarious.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
...I want to see this. I really want to see this. This should become canon, despite the manga now. I can see this happening, actually...
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This made me realize how stubborn Naruto and Sasuke are on their own views. I wish there was something like this is the canon. It kind of made me frustrated that Sasuke kept saying stuff like "i dont care what happens to others as long as I 'avenge' my family" or something like that. But that's Sasuke. As much as I like him, I don't like his personality for most of the series.
Killer X-sensei chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You had just portrayed just how much of a stubborn Uchiha the teme was! xD
And I have to admit, I completely saw Sasuke in a new light.
...you know, the type of light you have reserved for someone like Orochimaru... (a BAD kind of light)
P.s: AAAND THEY SAY NARUTO IS STUPID xD
P.p.s: I loved the oneshot! :D
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Just great! Happy as hell! I always thought Sasuke self-centered.
Cael05 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
And this here is Naruto in a nut shell.. XP
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I wish we could see that in cannon
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh my god. Oh jeez. That ending. And that argument. WOW. That was impressive, frankly; I don't think I could have formulated an argument that well-built and that well...argument-y. It's so natural. It's like one of those stupidly frustrating arguments I have with my sister, and it seems so REAL. Wow.

Awesome job! I loved this! Keep writing :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Geesh, Sasuke is so incredibly stubborn... _' I think Naruto's facts are better! Sasuke acts like a spoiled brat that's insanely self-centered and drowns himself in self-pity! I'm a Gaara fan and I know he was a insane spoiled brat, too, but HE CHANGED! And that's the whole point! Naruto chases him around the world and nothing changes his mind just to make the plot more interesting! At least that's what I think...ugh, I hate characters like Sasuke...
BUT ABRIDGED SASUKE ROCKS! AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THAT EPIC PARODY! 3 3 Your fanfic was awesome, LIKE ALWAYS! XD
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
lol nice end there ;)
SeaShellSakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I can so totally see this happening!
Sasuke is going more insane as time passes. I love the character, but I do agree with Naruto on this...um...argument.
Now, please allow me to stop laughing!
* hem hem* that's better. Love it!