Reviews for Just Fight Already!
silentspring chapter 1 . 1/25
Epic Conversation.
Lol.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 1/17
Even if it had been a bad story, which it definitely was not, it would hve all been worth it for that line at the end XD
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Sasuke is in denial
RedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
You have summarized the entire conflict between Naruto and Sasuke in one chapter. Beautiful and made me smile many times!
Ecarlates chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Another good story ! Naruto and Sasuke contest are always funny with you ! I love it ! And for once, Naruto seem to be the realist one ! Bravo ! It was a good job ! Think a lot !
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
What would have happened if Sakura and Kakashi there?
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This. Is the whole series summed up into one argument. Not to imply anything, but these two are like a long-time married couple. Sasuke is the stubborn wife who continues to argue and Naruto is the husband who refuses to bend to his wife's absolutely nonsensical reasoning but you know he'll lose the argument in the end because of that nonsense.

Anyways, this piece of work was lovely.
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gosh, yes. This is so true. Every time they confront each other, Naruto spends most of the fight trying to convince Sasuke to come back, while Sasuke just refuses to listen to anything. The only thing that might have made this better is if while they were fighting, they yelled out each other's names a lot. Because I've never understood why, but whenever they go to confront each other, they start yelling out the other person's name like their life depends on it. Sorry, I'm ranting, but I really did enjoy this.
Hina chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
LOL! This was HILARIOUS :'D
arnee chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wha... okay that was hilarious.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
...I want to see this. I really want to see this. This should become canon, despite the manga now. I can see this happening, actually...
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This made me realize how stubborn Naruto and Sasuke are on their own views. I wish there was something like this is the canon. It kind of made me frustrated that Sasuke kept saying stuff like "i dont care what happens to others as long as I 'avenge' my family" or something like that. But that's Sasuke. As much as I like him, I don't like his personality for most of the series.
Killer X-sensei chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You had just portrayed just how much of a stubborn Uchiha the teme was! xD
And I have to admit, I completely saw Sasuke in a new light.
...you know, the type of light you have reserved for someone like Orochimaru... (a BAD kind of light)
P.s: AAAND THEY SAY NARUTO IS STUPID xD
P.p.s: I loved the oneshot! :D
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Just great! Happy as hell! I always thought Sasuke self-centered.
Cael05 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014