Reviews for Hearts Under Fire
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was a great story! A few spelling mistakes but the rest was perfect.
It'sMeHereReally chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is epic. Sequel, please!
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Escreve mais .
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
What? It's over... no it can't be over... there has to be a sequel... please tell me there is a sequel...
L-Lover61 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Waaaaaah! So much emotions! And omg! Jared and Jensen are gonna be joining them! It can't get any better than that! And love the Misha X Dean , they're bond is really strong and sweet.
AngelicTimelord chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is amazing! I love how you had Misha and Castiel in the story! You portrayed the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read the sequel!
O-O chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Pls. I NEED THE SEQUEL
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Omg! That was amazing! I loooooovvvveee it!
MaraudersNumber1Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Holy crape that was amazing! Is there a sequel though? If there isn't you totally should write one though!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow.
I really love this, really really. The English is great, style nice and simple, and the plot really works, well done. The emotions and character personalities are perfect, and Misha is everything I could have wanted and more.
I'm not sure I understand the ending, but that's probably because it's late and I'm tired and just finished writing three separate essays on different aspects of horror fiction. Oh well. I'll probably read it again later. I really hope that you were bringing Misha's son in or something though. Really really hope, because that was the part that got me. I don't think my heart can stand the though of Misha forever mourning the loss of the son that was alive, but that he would never see again.
I don't want him going home though, because then you wouldn't be playing with him anymore, and that's no fun. If cas came in in another vessel, just to tell misha face to face that, say his wife over in the other universe had died leaving his son an orphan and after some debate and dramatic, sappy plot lines they agree to bring him over into their world and bobby looks after him whenever they hunt or something, that's fine, but don't let him go home. Becuase that's gonna hurt too much, not only for him but for all of us as well.
Oh, and a sequel would be nice. :D
I espiecally loved how you made Misha weak whenever he tried to stay tuned in when Cas was around, it fit really well and I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort, 'specially at the end when it was him and dean.
You've got some lovely stuff here, absolutely wonderful, and I wouldn't have guessed that English wasn't your first language. There were definitely some spelling errors that could have been easily fixed had someone known what they were looking for, but you're doing better than a lot of other English authors in here, well done.
If you do want a beta, however, (and I do understand the different opinions surrounding them, I personally don't like sharing my work with strangers before posting) I'll be happy to oblige, if you'll have me that is. If it weren't for the minor spelling and grammar stuff this would be perfect. Hell, it is perfect, I love it very very very very very very very very very very very very much.
And no, there were not enough verys in that sentence.
Until next time.
-V. S. Y.
helo572 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was amazing. I loved it. x
Just as it is chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG! Does this have a sequel because this really needs a sequel! It was so full of emotion but it wasn't blatantly in your face either. I absolutely loved this.
dubleodre chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god that was beautiful. ಥ_ಥ
Susie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I LOVED this fic. Thanks sooo much. You did great!
Danik chapter 1 . 10/18/2012