Reviews for Hearts Under Fire
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 8/5
I can't believe that English is your second language and you don't have a beta because your story is so good and easy to read and understand. I really enjoy your story. I'd be happy to quote every single words or sentences that I like, place it here and tell you how I like it. Unfortunately, I can't. The web page didn't let me and I can't just go up back and forth between reading and commenting. Misha's, Dean's and Cas's violation scenes toward one another are awesome. Okay, I am not gonna lie; it was so d**ed sexy when I imagined Misha was beaten by Dean and when Cas forced kidnapped him from his universe to his. I was so exited at that time. However, the emotional scenes between the trio were even better. I did cry at the end (even very little, but if I am being honest; that action counted). Congratulation! You got tears from my eyes which is very unusual. I don't usually cry over a fic, but more with a movie or TV show, but maybe things has been reciprocated. The humor parts are very funny. I laughed and grinned like a mentally ill person in front of my laptop when Dean was joking about Cas scratching Misha's ass when he possessed Misha and when Misha joking about Cas has to undress Misha to check for the tattoo.

You are not alone. I am a reader which English is also my second language (and I don't think I am as good as you). I understand your feeling when you have to write it all in English that the possibility that there are grammar mistakes that you didn't want and would never want to make, but somehow people found it; but I didn't see any in your story.

You understand you said you are not done playing with Misha yet; so I will wait for you to publish the sequel. I am also gonna check the 'Follow: Story' box just in case you decide to leave a news about the sequel here. :)
DeathToPink300 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
That was a great story! A few spelling mistakes but the rest was perfect.
It'sMeHereReally chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is epic. Sequel, please!
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Escreve mais .
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
What? It's over... no it can't be over... there has to be a sequel... please tell me there is a sequel...
L-Lover61 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Waaaaaah! So much emotions! And omg! Jared and Jensen are gonna be joining them! It can't get any better than that! And love the Misha X Dean , they're bond is really strong and sweet.
AngelicTimelord chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is amazing! I love how you had Misha and Castiel in the story! You portrayed the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read the sequel!
O-O chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Omg! That was amazing! I loooooovvvveee it!
MaraudersNumber1Fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Holy crape that was amazing! Is there a sequel though? If there isn't you totally should write one though!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really love this, really really. The English is great, style nice and simple, and the plot really works, well done. The emotions and character personalities are perfect, and Misha is everything I could have wanted and more.
I'm not sure I understand the ending, but that's probably because it's late and I'm tired and just finished writing three separate essays on different aspects of horror fiction. Oh well. I'll probably read it again later. I really hope that you were bringing Misha's son in or something though. Really really hope, because that was the part that got me. I don't think my heart can stand the though of Misha forever mourning the loss of the son that was alive, but that he would never see again.
I don't want him going home though, because then you wouldn't be playing with him anymore, and that's no fun. If cas came in in another vessel, just to tell misha face to face that, say his wife over in the other universe had died leaving his son an orphan and after some debate and dramatic, sappy plot lines they agree to bring him over into their world and bobby looks after him whenever they hunt or something, that's fine, but don't let him go home. Becuase that's gonna hurt too much, not only for him but for all of us as well.
Oh, and a sequel would be nice. :D
I espiecally loved how you made Misha weak whenever he tried to stay tuned in when Cas was around, it fit really well and I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort, 'specially at the end when it was him and dean.
You've got some lovely stuff here, absolutely wonderful, and I wouldn't have guessed that English wasn't your first language. There were definitely some spelling errors that could have been easily fixed had someone known what they were looking for, but you're doing better than a lot of other English authors in here, well done.
If you do want a beta, however, (and I do understand the different opinions surrounding them, I personally don't like sharing my work with strangers before posting) I'll be happy to oblige, if you'll have me that is. If it weren't for the minor spelling and grammar stuff this would be perfect. Hell, it is perfect, I love it very very very very very very very very very very very very much.
And no, there were not enough verys in that sentence.
Until next time.
-V. S. Y.
pigeontoed572 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was amazing. I loved it. x
Just as it is chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG! Does this have a sequel because this really needs a sequel! It was so full of emotion but it wasn't blatantly in your face either. I absolutely loved this.
dubleodre chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my god that was beautiful. ಥ_ಥ