Reviews for The Ones Left Behind
LadyFlorentine chapter 31 . 7/10
This was so, so beautiful and well done. Thank you for writing and for sharing.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 29 . 5/22
This is magical
(No that was not on purpose.. mostly)
But soo sad!
And bittersweet

Still love it
Sirius is amazing
Holly too
JenRiley16 chapter 31 . 4/14
I need you to know that I don’t even know how to process this story. My brain won’t do it. It was so fucking fantastic that I don’t even know how to explain myself. The whole thing felt like the climax and just fuck. Fuck. I loved it. I’m in love with it. Thank you.
Amy100 chapter 31 . 3/28
I just want to say that this is genuinely one of the best fanfictions I've read. I feel like this is the most accurate and different depiction of Sirius black, not the usual manwhore.
The way you write is really amazing and I actually cried in the end. This was just so good. And now I'm depressed because I've finished reading this. This was literally perfection, what with their cute af relationship and their deep talks and all. Thank you for this.
keiXseth chapter 30 . 3/6
You know what, and I think you already knew it. YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR! Yes you are! I mean few fiction can make me cry, and yours just did. The ending was so heart whelming I was totally sobbing. Your Sirius Black interpretation of character is unique, I really like him the way you see him rather than the playboy kind of character. Here he was a total one-woman-loyal kind of guy. And it's more captivating to see him like that. Especially, his point of view chapter, I had a hunch that something will happen to Holly in the later chapter and his point of view was so sad. Holly also was a great character her character development was a good one. And she's not the typical Mary Sue kind of main character. Overall, I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! Gonna check your other fictions and this story will be one of my up the good work!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 30 . 2/25
I'm sobbing? At the end? like...i had hope. I had so much hope. but also it's perfect. And the main character is literally me. I just love this story so, so, so much. The whole regularity of it. Them wanting to be friends. Them just being wrapped up in each other and loving it and just UGH! i wanted them to LIVE.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 11 . 2/24
The main reasons I love this story and I'm re-reading it now are:

1. Sirius isn't a playboy like in literally every other Marauder Era story.
2. Holly isn't a Mary Sue.
3. Holly and Sirius have the perfect dynamic and they're so adorably awkward, I can't even.

Absolutely love this!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2017
Best Sirius x oc fic!
chodofaggins chapter 30 . 12/2/2017
This shit was sad, man. Great fic, though!
suzipotatish chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
Hello!
Still reading in 2k17, how awesome, right? I loved this fanfiction so much. Your writing style is so great and the way you built up characters... loved that. I was so fond of Holly, first of all, you made her so realistic and believable and lovable. And second of all, I she reminded me of myself, haha. She's great. And Sirius was awesome too, I liked he wasn't the typical womanizer, haha.
Well, I loved the fic and can't wait to read more from you!
Be well and take care!
WondersX chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
oh god. that was beautiful.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
AAAAAAHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
I cried so much in these last two chapters!

Seriously though. This is the best Sirius Black fic I've read.

Thank you so much!
sad bitch writes chapter 12 . 9/15/2017
I am really enjoying the story, however, the amount of tasteless gay jokes and vague queer bashing is such a turn-off. I myself am gay and it's super disheartening when you are enjoying a story but the language is incredibly derogatory to LGBTQ people. I know there is a big chance you won't see this message or care but I hope you will be more thoughtful in future and maybe re-read this work and realize your mistakes.
kimikokimono chapter 31 . 8/9/2017
OKAY I JUST REALIZED AFTER YEARS OF READING THIS STORY THAT THEY WERE DEAD IN THE FINAL CHAPTER OMFG why me

;-; sorry for the spazzing
sfhall302000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Okay, but this is so cute. I'm so in love with your interpretations of all the characters. It's about time Sirius is depicted like this, as opposed to a man-whore. I can relate a lot to Holly, except I'm in Slytherin and am better at confrontations; even our appearances are similar. But in all actuality, is there anything sexier than an attractive guy obsessed with reading and feel conversations of death? And James is me. End of discussion.