Reviews for Let Me Tell You Something
8annie81 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Mwahaha Mr. Green is the worst! Although Morton in detention... That gives us all something to think about XD
Ben could've been teased a big more, but the puns were niceo
8annie81 chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
:D
Oh man. Ben is never living this down!
8annie81 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Mmmmmmmmmm Morton's headache is so delicious. I'm way too happy with the KND right now.
Plaid nice pattern choice. And always happy for some Kilroy pillars of flames.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
His glare was just that good
Ah
Get ME Mr. Green.
And a smoothie, hover board ridding Appoplexian, and a frustrated boy genious (preferably with a stupid last name)
Everything in this story so far is made of glee.
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Can I have Rath? He's so much cutness
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
:'D
Thank you for the unadulterated adorable hilarity of all of this!
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
If the title of each chapter can be taken as the overall tone of this fic I'm going to be 110% happy.
'Such imaginings were the stuff of nightmares to him as he hated crowds, being touched, and the cafeterias menu'
I'm already laughing. Ah more please
Prison keeper chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I never noticed this had a reference to Team Fortress 2 great job
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
A wonderful finish to a thoroughly humorous fiction. Thank you for the delightful read. I adored it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
And so the explosion occurred, and all was good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Words cannot describe this chapter. It was filled with everlasting, beautiful hilarity unlike any other I have seen...

Magnificent. So wonderful, I have to resort to this:

XD
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Nice play with Rath's name. Excellent escape. Horrible cosplayers- I got kicked out of the library just now when I couldn't hold a few loud spurts of laughter in. Stunning. Can't tell you how wonderful this humor is.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
The planet of Rath's race sounds rather suitable for their brainpower and mindset. Poor Shaan, that must have been awkward, at best...However, golf? It seems there is little humor one cannot squeeze from this tale. Charming.

The catnip is explainable. Kudos. My favorite bit of Dexter's interactions with the feline is simply that he caught on quickly enough to react accordingly, speaking to Rath as the alien can understand. It is marvelous.

And Dexter's depiction of Mung Daal's workforce is wonderful.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I don't know how it is possible, but it has become even better now that Dexter realizes the full force of Rath. This is the true brains vs brawns that someone previously described Dexter and Kevin's standoff in the lab to be.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Where does the hilarity and excellence end? From ├╝ber-catnip to (finally) interacting with Rath to the hover board in Mongolia...excellent.

I have been holding a hope Dexter would encounter Rath at some point. I figure Ben wouldn't have mentioned the alien, and regardless if he did or did not mention the tiger-like alien, Dexter's reaction to him would be lovely.

And so it was foretold. Brilliant.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »