Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Rascal chapter 31 . 5/7/2015
Awwww!
Rascal chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
Not a fan of the religious slighting.
Criticizing a way of life is a fast way to get flamers.
Just cautioning you with advice, not beating you.
Still, loved the Peter and Gabe interaction.
Rascal chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Good on this man for manipulating Emily!
I just hope she doesn't trace it back to him.
Ummm... We're we supposed to be offended by Gabe removing the girl's chip? I know he 'disrespected' her body, but I doubt she wanted to be buried with it anyway.
Rascal chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Oh, Gabe doesn't know what he's in for.
He is one smart bastard. I mean, his little act has me charmed, and I know it's got to be an act.
Rascal chapter 7 . 5/7/2015
I have fighting words for Emily. Too violent for innocent ears, so I won't risk it.
Love, love, love, love, and LOVE your story.
likegallows chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am left with nothing else to say but it was amazingly executed from start to finish! brilliant. sylar's motives were always believable right down to the end where he decides to get active even if it is strictly for his own selfish ends. 'yes i will help... because who the fuck wants to live in canada... i want to go home.' lol :)
likegallows chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I'm adoring Sylar's quiet, albeit obvious, defiance. And the way Emily would like to break him in like a wild horse. As always, you write Sylar fantastically and while I'm not normally and AU kind of person so far this store is incredible and the idea genius.
BoobsMagee chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Seriously, you should have written for the show. You should print this thing out, hunt down the Heroes writers and bitchslap em with it.
RalynnFrost chapter 31 . 8/31/2011
I really couldn't think of a better way to end this. Closure, some fluff, and an impending revolution with the return of rebel. Love it.
RalynnFrost chapter 30 . 8/31/2011
Karma is a funny thing isn't it? The Jessups most certainly did get everything that they had coming and it was only fitting that Sylar should get to play the part of an avenging angel in that sense. There's an idea that I'm getting ready to play with myself in another fic that kind of explores the possibility that in some ways the world is generally better off with an evil Sylar in it. True enough that more of his victims are innocent than not, but of the few that weren't (Arthur Petrelli being an immediate example) how much havoc would have been wrought if he weren't around to dispatch a few unsavory characters as well as playing his part in building up the other heroes? Peter definitely wouldn't be the man that he became without a Sylar in the picture and the same could be said for quite a few others as well.
RalynnFrost chapter 29 . 8/31/2011
Indeed. It is sooo on now. I wish I could say more about this chapter but it would only end up being slushed doses of rambled adoration for the interactions of the characters with the newly risen Sylar. (Claps) Well done again.
RalynnFrost chapter 28 . 8/31/2011
The depiction of his transformation from powerless Gabriel back into demigod Sylar was absolutely chilling. And the last line where he casually debates about taking a shower? So in his voice. Brilliant!
RalynnFrost chapter 27 . 8/31/2011
Dun, dun, dun...

The truth is all out there now. In spite of Maria's well deserved reprisal of him Peter has to be feeling somewhat better having that burden lifted.
RalynnFrost chapter 26 . 8/31/2011
I don't whether or not you've ever watched the show Bones or considered writing fanfic for it if you have, but should the thought ever cross your mind I think your relative knowledge of medicine and science would cultivate some fantastic material. With your technical expertise and grasp for character portrayal I know I'd read it in a heart beat and leave generous reviews to boot.

Loved seeing Peter back in his paramedic/nurse mode following his sense of duty to do anything he could to save Sylar even while knowing that it could be pointless and quietly wishing for a quick and painless death rather than a prolonged one. His prevailing nobility strikes again. Starting to look like the jig might be up for Maria though. Jessup is admitting to himself that the odds aren't in his favor anymore, but something is telling me that he isn't going to give in just yet. That guy is almost as much of a bloodhound as HRG ever was. He got his teeth into something and he can't just let it go.

Finally, major WOOT! for the formula idea! So on to the next chapter right now to see what happens next.
RalynnFrost chapter 25 . 8/31/2011
OMG this definitely the best chapter yet! Whistling 'Psycho Killer' for the lulz. I adored the use of that song in the show and most definitely appreciate the mentioning of it in the fic for general awesomeness. It was so great to see them all showing their true hero sides. Even though it's Sylar and they have a natural conflict with helping him they're all still compelled to save the day because that's just what they do. Incredibly in character for each and every one of them, right down to West hoping that Claire could some day forgive him for his part in it. Sylar's near death insights into his own life were a great touch as well. As much as he needs his Sylar alter ego to get through life with some confidence and dignity (and more than a little emotional armor) his Gabriel side is still carrying some amount of remorse for all the wrong that he's done. Saying that he's a complicated man is the understatement of the century with all his layers in a duality of layers. And for Peter and Mohinder to witness his defiance to turn in Maria even while he's being tortured is really going to be a worthwhile experience and perhaps lessen their guilt level for freeing a murderer that has done them all so much harm over the years. Sy is still himself but he has changed. He can logically justify not turning coat all he wants to in the name of rebellion but it's getting a lot clearer that on some level he does know all the things they're doing for him and appreciates it to the extent that he's capable. At the end of the chapter I was so crossing my fingers for a Dark Knight like moment to come. Heroes have their place for sure but sometimes you really just need a villain. Give him powers back just for a while and watch the Jessups burn oh please oh please!