Reviews for Our favorite couple see Deathly Hallows!
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hehe we only managed to get everyone together recently but there was a huge crowd of us (9) going around the shopping centre dressed up a month after it came out... So epic... Ah well at least there's still pottermore... :'( great fic

kayleelauren chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww that was really cute! Loved it a lot. :D And also I liked the "Fin(not the Hudson)" thing. Lol. XD
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I tried! We called TEN DIFFERENT THEATRES! but they were all sold out! I ended up locking myself in my bedroom for two hours sobbing into my pillow with my mom trying to make me feel better. I went and saw it this morning with my grandma (WHO ONLY SAW THE FIRST TWO MOVIES) and people all over were crying (me included) when Snape and Fred and Lupin and Tonks died and she was looking around like WTF? And she was so shocked when I got a box of tissues out of my purse and I passed it to the person next to me who passed it to the next until it ha been passed around the whole theatre Abd my grandma was still shocked at how emotional we all were and at the end we all gave a die hard standing ovation. When we got out she said "Well that was the last one, huh?" everyone around her started crying and she was so freaked. Lol.

Anyway love the story! (personally I am still hoping she'll continue with Harry's kids)
Ampria chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love the referenece to the mysterious ticking noise. My friends and I walk around doing it all the time.
i am so done chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
It takes a good author to make someone cry! You combined two of my favorite things. I can tell you are a Starkid fan too, huh? :) I love this story and I got so into it! I really got into the plot! It was such an amazing movie. I was bawling. Love the story. Michief Managed!
nancypancy chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I saw the midnight viewing in in Australia! It was simply amazing
Hh chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG THAT LITERALLY JUST WOW. like the Neville thing that totally didn't occur to me at all lol thanks.