Reviews for Fault
I need some cash $35
KittyAttack chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
I loved it :D
DistinctShadow chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
Perfect ending to this story. I especially love the last paragraph.
DistinctShadow chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
I've been in a situation like that, except the guy actually punched me first. Damn bigot. Hopefully Carly and Sam make it.
DistinctShadow chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Argh, will Sam and Carly just get together before they're old and grey?
DistinctShadow chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Sam was avoiding Carly for the same reason Carly wanted to be near Sam, right? Good to know Carly's over the prison thing.
DistinctShadow chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
I think Freddie should have at least read the letters. He would have known what Sam was thinking.
DistinctShadow chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
How did Carly know Sam was in prison?
DistinctShadow chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Sam is way too protective of Carly, but I've seen guys like that in clubs. They're assholes and deserve to get punched. No respect for women.
DistinctShadow chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Melanie overreacts with certain things, doesn't she? I mean, she shouldn't be so surprised that Burch was in prison with Sam.
DistinctShadow chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Wonder if Carly's going to keep being jealous of Burch. Not like she has much to be jealous of.
DistinctShadow chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Sloan Burch...is that a play on Sloan Burchfield? Miranda's character in The Good Wife? If so, that's awesome. I kinda pictured her just like Carly.
DistinctShadow chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I read your author notes. :) At least Sam and Freddie are civilized after all that's happened.
DistinctShadow chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
So I finally got an account because you've inspired me to write...

I liked this chapter. You capture angst well...
Shadow chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
That's kinda messed up that Carly flipped out like that. But nice add of a Seddie moment. Glad to hear it isn't going to be Seddie. I'm so tired of those.