Reviews for The Office Visit
ki chapter 1 . 7/2
I like Reid as the master.
this was an enjoyable story to read.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i like this d/s... dominant reid is just... great!
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aww poor hoth it's a good thing he has Reid
ohspencermyspencer chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Dunno HOW I missed this story,but this kicked ass. PLEASE consider doing another one of this "verse"? No smut whatsoever and hot as hell!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh I like this twist usually Reid is the sub. Great job!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
omfg! Yum...Pant Pant Pant...
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved it
minlin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
First, I'd just like to say how much I loved this. Reid would *never* have let the 'Master' out at work except for the fact that it was in Hotch's best interests, and Hotch obviously realizes this. I loved the amount of trust and love this showed.

Second, is there any possibility of getting a recipe for the bourbon-honey-lemon homemade cough syrup? I seem to remember my grandma using something like this on my as a child with great success.
LvlyLdyMse chapter 1 . 7/16/2011

I totally ship the Reid/Hotch D/s you have going on.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aw poor Hotch :) I like the concept of this with the private life vs. the public. Great.
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG I love this story! There's not enough Seme!Reid stories out there, and I absolutly adore this one! Great job! :)

(oh, and if you happen to know any more Seme!Reid stories, would you give me a shout?)
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Love the dynamic between the two.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I so love seeing Reid in control. He is so good at it and yet so kind and sweet. This was funny and good.
GreenIz chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this fic! I want a sequel! Can we please please get some yummy h/c when they're at home?