Reviews for His Hungry Eyes!
Lovely to hear your son is doing well! I hope you can now find the time to finish your story as I am really enjoying it!
twilighted4ever chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Congratulations on your baby! I hope you will continue with this story soon!
jbrjaw27 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Updates?
Please?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
omg!
Native321 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Please write more :) it is really good
bananafox chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
this story is a lot of fun. i hope you continue it soon but i'll have it on alert in the meantime.
bananafox chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
lol. bella is hilarious in this chapter.
hopelessromanticatheart chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Congratulations on your baby boy! I hope everthing starts going good for you and don't worry about updating, we will be here waiting.
dipsydoodle chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Biology should be interesting. Heh
vraylle chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
This is a great take on Edward and Bella. Loving it. Go at your own pace. Writing is supposed to be fun and creative not rushed.
Congratulations on you're baby !
Ohsnapitzarlene chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Awwwww congrats on your baby boy! I love babies! Even though I hate when they cry :( I'm like what do you want! I'll try my best! I mean I'm no mother but I did take care of my cousins when they were newborns, so I know how much attention they need. And TAKE ALL the time you need (:
Best of luck!
Epic.Hermits.United chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Congratulations on the baby boy! :)
And to be honest, I love the story but having a baby only months old should give you a fantastic reason for not updating and don't worry about the other people getting annoyed.. I've tater you spend time with your baby and update when you can okay?
mrsvixter chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
congrats
awaiting update
no time limit
luv this story
well done
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Not bad for a first chapter! I really got interested!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Congrats! I'm glad your sob is doing well.