Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 1
Luthearl chapter 1 . 11/12
Wonderful, deep story. Sexy but its all heart and some life thoughts.
in-the-sometime chapter 5 . 7/23
I really enjoyed reading this first part. Also, I have this strange need for Cincy chili and reruns of La Femme Nikita.
Torie20MD chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Great story
LKlovesAK chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
A well rounded story. I like the character development and the flow of the story. Looking forward to reading hArc 2. well done.
CrazyBeCat chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I am in love with this story. It's awesome!
But something I noticed: I was a little peeked with Andy not washing her finger after. Just... made me crinkle my nose a little.
But, other than that? Great. Seriously, with the way you're writing, I don't find it odd to have Andy saying 'Baby' to Miranda. Which in other fics has been a nose crinkler. But with the touch of Dom/sub, the occassional baby wasn't something that bothered me.
Wonderful work, super sweet.
I'm happy to be reading it, and glad you're in the TDWP fandom. :)
Ms. Rugby chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Wow...simply exquisite. There are no words. Thank you
Rocket.RoadRunner chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Wow this was once amazing story. I had my hesitations but I guess those were all unwarranted. Amazing writing and story telling. You made the characters your own.
SandandSea1 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Had to read this again before diving into the second arc... just as amazing as I remember it. I'm looking forward to the next arc. Thank you for the read.
AJ chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Absolutly marvelous! Just wonderful! Loved it! Now I'm off to read the second story all over again.
4285314 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Thank you.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Wauw this story is amazing, beautiful, romantic and so much more! Fell in love with it from chapter one and just couldn't stop reading until the end, it's wonderful :) Some parts of your story got even my heart beating faster :D especially love the part where Andy is do dominant when they went to dinner in that ''secret'' club for women. Thank you very much for this amazing story, loved everything about it :)
CSIBradley chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Simply beautiful. Thank you for such an brilliant read.
CSIBradley chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
The tension you are able to create in your writing is just phenomenal. I love your writing style and I can't wait to keep on reading. .. yum
LethalPoison chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Amazing!

I couldn't stop reading it
bsofthewest chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Arch 1 is just stupendous. Arch 2 even better. Just have to say Thank you!