Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 1
Torie20MD chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Great story
LKlovesAK chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
A well rounded story. I like the character development and the flow of the story. Looking forward to reading hArc 2. well done.
CrazyBeCat chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I am in love with this story. It's awesome!
But something I noticed: I was a little peeked with Andy not washing her finger after. Just... made me crinkle my nose a little.
But, other than that? Great. Seriously, with the way you're writing, I don't find it odd to have Andy saying 'Baby' to Miranda. Which in other fics has been a nose crinkler. But with the touch of Dom/sub, the occassional baby wasn't something that bothered me.
Wonderful work, super sweet.
I'm happy to be reading it, and glad you're in the TDWP fandom. :)
Ms. Rugby chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Wow...simply exquisite. There are no words. Thank you
Rocket.RoadRunner chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Wow this was once amazing story. I had my hesitations but I guess those were all unwarranted. Amazing writing and story telling. You made the characters your own.
SandandSea1 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Had to read this again before diving into the second arc... just as amazing as I remember it. I'm looking forward to the next arc. Thank you for the read.
AJ chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Absolutly marvelous! Just wonderful! Loved it! Now I'm off to read the second story all over again.
Ms Sir chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Thank you.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Wauw this story is amazing, beautiful, romantic and so much more! Fell in love with it from chapter one and just couldn't stop reading until the end, it's wonderful :) Some parts of your story got even my heart beating faster :D especially love the part where Andy is do dominant when they went to dinner in that ''secret'' club for women. Thank you very much for this amazing story, loved everything about it :)
CSIBradley chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Simply beautiful. Thank you for such an brilliant read.
CSIBradley chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
The tension you are able to create in your writing is just phenomenal. I love your writing style and I can't wait to keep on reading. .. yum
LethalPoison chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Amazing!

I couldn't stop reading it
bsofthewest chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Arch 1 is just stupendous. Arch 2 even better. Just have to say Thank you!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I liked the reflections here:

/she felt strangely unburdened, no dry-cleaning, no book, just Andy, delivering herself./

"I've always hated labels Caroline. The only place they belong is on clothing or purses; not on people."

Too true:

"You should know better Miranda, when you test me I will always rise to the occasion."

I love this line:

/With women it's like there are no rules as to who takes and who gives./

I think plenty of lesbians I know even don't understand that there aren't any 'rules to follow' unless you make them your rules.

I'm glad you have Andrea aware of her being dominant and analyzing this new freedom she's feeling in letting her primal urges go. I was noticing a bit of the trend with Andy being the somewhat more dominant one, and I'm glad that it's discussed here. Miranda's eagerness to explore or at least conscious decision to not hold back is making for an exciting and unique read. I like that you don't shy away from the anal play and also that you do emphasize the hygienic parts. That just reminds me how in a previous chapter Miranda went to the restroom; yes(!), characters should pee. Barbie-doll characters who never need the bathroom, or to brush don't do it for me.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oy, Miranda is complicated. But that makes sense.

I like that Miranda seemed to catch that Andrea was mesmerized by her neckline.

This was pretty sweet:

"Many things Doug. Slowly with reverence, and then fast and hot with no restraint at all."

Miranda toying with her and then getting her another drink is definitely going to lead in a good direction.

I'm glad you showed Andrea's fear of being a quickie more than her excitement of being an option. Good differentiation.

Classic how Miranda was analyzing herself fetching drinks and realized that it was part of her dating ritual. Self-awareness is hot.

Of course, Miranda did seem to lose some of that while she was trying to do a preemptive strike against Andrea.

I enjoy possessive Miranda and the symbolism of her biting Andy's shoulder muscle was nice.