Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 1
blazinangelwings chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
A really in depth and well written story. Can't wait for Arc II
oximoxy chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Beautifully written and had me hooked from the beginning, thank-you! I especially love the depth of characters behind our favourite pair, any chance of more from this wonderful story?
MelXwp chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I loved this story. I can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing
quemak chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Totally loved the story. Nicely written and well done. Thanks for writing and sharing.
saphique chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
great piece of writing! thank you so much for sharing :)
ArtfulGourmand chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
LOVE THIS! Is there an Arc 2?
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Absolutely fantastic, I loved every minute spent reading this story and hope there is an arc 2 in the future.
Rosine chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Wow

Amazing story. It is both highly realistic and fantasy like.

I love Miranda and Nigel's relationship and the girls reaction is wonderful.

Thank you for the great afternoon I spent reading!
A Little Bit Clumsy Bella chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
This was a great story;I enjoyed every moment of it. I usually don't review stories, but I just wanted to say that you are an incredible writer and that I look forward to reading more stories by you in the future. I also hope there is more to this story, as I would like to see more of this couples relationship and what happens after Christmas. Lastly, hanks for uploading this story.
TheNewYou chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this! Can't wait for more!
perks123 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
blackgrl71 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
amazing, sizzling scenes, loving the more 'real' Miranda - i think you've got her pegged, a lot more earthier than we imagine. i'm also really enjoying the evolving Andy/Miranda relationship. in general, this is a wonderful story and if there's more, even better.
gentlespirit47 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Wow! Truly amazing story. Just loved it. Thank you so much for posting.
marty powell chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
excellent! just excellent. thanks for sharing
Ravenfairy chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Wow that was so beyond amazing your such a great writer. all of it was great,but one part in particular made me laugh and squee so hard. 'Boeuf Bourguignon' omg i don't care if you meant to put a little Julie & Julia in there that's where my mind went. Anyways great story. And hoping for a sequel in the future or a little more of this universe. :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »