Reviews for Coming Back
Pegasusgirl57 chapter 1 . 7/5
I really like your Harry/Hermione stories. I stumbled across them recently. I wish you were still writing. Thanks for the entertainment.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 3 . 5/27
Everything came out of nowhere and "because reasons"! Even for fanfiction there is normally a cause and effect! Here everything happened because plot demanded it! Even the romantic aspect, which your stories always get right was lacking uere! It's disappointing. Maybe it's an early work?
SFC CopperHead chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
As Tony the Tiger would say "Ggggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaatttt!"

Snake
SFC CopperHead chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I'mean 55 and retired from the US Army where did the time go? Why some dummies out here can't get it through their heads that A/U is not canon is beyond me. People if you want canon read the frigging books by JKR!
Snake
Great short story by the way.
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Awesomeness!
mekareami chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
I enjoyed your story and wish there was more. Thank you for writing :)
Hamilton chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Great love story, but while I agree with your comment on how the years can slip away unnoticed, I don't 'buy' the 17 years without two-way contact... ;-). Getting away from Hogwarts after the war, yes; the two not fully realising what they felt at the time, yes; Harry not wanting to mess up a Ron/Hermione message, OK - but only if he really hadn't had *any* contact with the 'old' world. If he corresponds with Teddy, meets up every now and then with Luna and especially if he still sends cards and presents to Hermione, he is bound to ask how his other best friend Ron is doing at some point. And even if he didn't realised exactly *how* he loved her when he left, he still considered her his best friend, so he would have given her a 'return address' somehow.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story, thank you. The note you made about time slipping away before we notice is so very true. I didn't think anything was wrong with the passage of seventeen years before they realized what happened. I also liked that Harry studied magic in his travels. This seemed a incredibly believable thing he would do and the intimation that his power increased as he matured but also as his knowledge increased.
Thanks again for a very enjoyable story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Good story.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Seriously one of the best stories I've read. Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Excellent! And your AN about how time slips away so quickly is so true. Great characterizations of a Harry I could believe he'd sound like. Love HHr and haven't found enough that let things develop instead of just an automatic assumption of depth.
FuN FiFi chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I normally don't like reading HHr stories in which the characters are older than their mid-20's, but your story still managed to appeal to me. I liked your worldly Harry a lot fyi! He oozed charm and sex appeal without even trying. No wonder Hermione went gaga for him lol :-D

Good story!
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
cute story
Janna18 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Bloody brilliant! ;)
MissRe chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
A nice compromise. I'm glad that they figured out a way to stay together and be a part of both the valley and Hogwarts. Harry is kinda awesome in this one. Go Hermione! LOL Their time together was beautiful and I got a kick out of Luna. Excellent job.