Reviews for Coming Back
mekareami chapter 3 . 3/20
I enjoyed your story and wish there was more. Thank you for writing :)
Hamilton chapter 3 . 1/30
Great love story, but while I agree with your comment on how the years can slip away unnoticed, I don't 'buy' the 17 years without two-way contact... ;-). Getting away from Hogwarts after the war, yes; the two not fully realising what they felt at the time, yes; Harry not wanting to mess up a Ron/Hermione message, OK - but only if he really hadn't had *any* contact with the 'old' world. If he corresponds with Teddy, meets up every now and then with Luna and especially if he still sends cards and presents to Hermione, he is bound to ask how his other best friend Ron is doing at some point. And even if he didn't realised exactly *how* he loved her when he left, he still considered her his best friend, so he would have given her a 'return address' somehow.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 3 . 1/21
I really enjoyed this story, thank you. The note you made about time slipping away before we notice is so very true. I didn't think anything was wrong with the passage of seventeen years before they realized what happened. I also liked that Harry studied magic in his travels. This seemed a incredibly believable thing he would do and the intimation that his power increased as he matured but also as his knowledge increased.
Thanks again for a very enjoyable story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Good story.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Seriously one of the best stories I've read. Thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Excellent! And your AN about how time slips away so quickly is so true. Great characterizations of a Harry I could believe he'd sound like. Love HHr and haven't found enough that let things develop instead of just an automatic assumption of depth.
FuN FiFi chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I normally don't like reading HHr stories in which the characters are older than their mid-20's, but your story still managed to appeal to me. I liked your worldly Harry a lot fyi! He oozed charm and sex appeal without even trying. No wonder Hermione went gaga for him lol :-D

Good story!
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
cute story
Janna18 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Bloody brilliant! ;)
MissRe chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
A nice compromise. I'm glad that they figured out a way to stay together and be a part of both the valley and Hogwarts. Harry is kinda awesome in this one. Go Hermione! LOL Their time together was beautiful and I got a kick out of Luna. Excellent job.
MissRe chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
The reunion was amazing. I loved the advice Hermione got from her mom. Harry has built a paradise. I'm glad that they finally were open with each other about their feelings. Excellent job!
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww... I don't blame Harry for trying to escape it all. All his life built up to one thing - then what? I'm glad that he kept in touch with Teddy and Hermione in a way. Yay for reunions! Great stuff.
Ror chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Just commenting on the authors note at the bottom. The wand is just another wand if you aren't its master, so putting in Dumbledore's tomb is perfectly fine. Someone can steal it, sure, but it isn't the Elder Wand until someone defeats Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Little Harry Potter ... happy at last. He certainly waited long enough. I wonder why he didn't ask about Hermione and Ron ten years sooner. Or better still, 16 years sooner. Then again, perhaps they weren't ready then. Now they know for sure they love each other and they're not just doing what people expect. I wonder what Molly will say.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Chem prof - This was not some of your best work, imo. Way too much narration. Your characters carried almost none of the plot/action such as it was. The Luna character was a parody of herself. The H/Hr relationship showed little/none of the angst to be expected from what amounts to abandonment if the banked fires of young love are to be believed. Harry treated Hermione badly for 17 years in comparison to Teddy and especially Luna without any resolution within the context of the story. The ending was very nice, but the mind control was certainly not allowed at Hogwarts as unprofessional and in a general context illegal period without the permission of the target. You need to get back to full scale projects because you are shortcutting the writting process in these oneshots and shorts. Sorry...