Reviews for Between Rage And Serenity
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Just thinking out loud here, but who agrees with me that Charles and Erik invented the chess innuendo? Great flufftastic drabbles. Congratulations and thanks are in order so thank you and congratulations! and a merry Christmas and a happy new year to ye az well.
MssGinn chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Loved reading this! They're so cute that it moved me, so, well done!
Inactive4444 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Aww, so adorable. It was short but oh so sweet. Loved it :)
Gail LLD chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
;_; Thank you, a thousand time, thank you. I'm just gonna cry now, should I ? THis was so intense. Moira pointing Charles I mean. It was really brilliant to put this this way. It made me think of another fic I read, which was about the training when Erik wants Charles to shoot him and Charles decides to point the gun to himself. Brilliant fic too.

Anyway, thank you one more time, I'm probably gonna see the other things you write because you're definitively talented.

Have a nice evening, day or anything :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
awwww just awww i loved this
Gail LLD chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
This is heartbreaking. You better have to do an AU happy ending to that because otherwise I'm gonna cry to death. T_T

Anyway, I repeat myself but I love this. I really do :)
Gail LLD chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
OMG I'm dead of laughing ! Erik is a troll ! And Alex, oh my, Alex ! You're really talented, dear, I absolutely love your writting !
Gail LLD chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Woohooo Raven ! Maybe now Erik's gonna stop to act like if he was just friend with Charles in front of the kids :P
Gail LLD chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
This is absolutely adorable ! /running to read the next chapter
L0kia chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I like your one-shots of Erik and Charles. They're really cute and tender. I adore so sensitive stories. Write more when You can. And thank you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
awww nice
Askevron chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
I absolutely love all of these chapters! Especially the last one, a perfect mix of emotions! Can't wait for more!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 4 . 7/16/2011