Reviews for Why Him?
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
me chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
WUAHAHAHAHA! giggles. snorts.

I _love_ this fic, chap 2 is hilarious. Destiny is

totally on to something with the J/D thing, waii!

And I empathize with Death and Luck for wanting Daniel-

he's so awesome! Poor little whipping boy, love hurts.
Shimagami chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
I'm so confused, but thats not new, so.

Nice job!

Love ya!

R. Noelle Parks chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
THANK YOU for explaining why everything happens to Daniel! Hmm.. How many 'Daniel goes insane' and 'Daniel is posessed' cards are there, anyway?
UniversalWhippingBoy chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Why oh why do I have soo much trouble? Darn that Fate/Destiny! Phooey. *pouts*
Roz chapter 2 . 1/18/2003

I REMEMBER READING THIS! i remember it now! The discworld part made me crack up SOO MUCH!

YEP, i have read this. in fact, it was one of my first SG fics that i read. that and...methadone? something like that...long one, daniel nearly dies? He becomes a junkie? Anway, i'm rambling.

Yep, i remember this now. THIE WAS SOO FUNNY! Although i guesss non-prachett fans would have NO IDEA what you're on about.

But i love death. He's COOL! Him and Carrot. And Angua. Nah, not her. Vimes! The Patrician.

hang on, what was i originally here for? Oh yeah, thats right. I repeated the 'daniel trips over laces and fall off cliff' joke to my dad. He cracked up.

God, this brings back memories.

Roz chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Have i ever told you that i like Stargate too? And that Daniel is my fave character as well (although he is meant to die in the next ep we recieve over here.)

I'm pretty sure i've read this before, but i obviously didn't review.

Yep, i have definately read this before. Whipping boy of the universe, thats what i called Obi in my fic.

And i'm damn sure it came from here. THANKS!

Write another good angsty dan fic!
Astra1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Mwe...Discworld and Stargate! Fun!
wanderingwidget chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Hee hee hee

ho ho ho

I liked, very interesting. I think you should have these gods meet their toys face to face. SG-1 might have some interesting reactions to their lives as a board game.
Vandesdelca chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
HAHAHAHAHA! So THAT'S why the universe has it in for him. And Death really does like some weird pairings.
Nixa Jane chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
Oh, Sethoz, this was GREAT! I never read this version because I had already read the one on your site and I had assumed they were the same. But I'd never seen part two! You had me in hysterics! "Fate: Oh lord, she's drunk again." I don't know why, but that part set me off, I very nearly fell off of my chair.
Star too lazy 2 sign in chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
This is highly strange! Lol! If you're a fan of funny Stargate SG1 stories, check out Quiz me! by Moonflower, which is (duh) a Quiz show! Plus, my best mate has dyslexia, and I know that it's a problem, so screw the ple flaming u, go u for actually trying to write, instead of sitting on ur ass and giving up (my m8) Okay, way too much sugar in the past 24 hrs!

jenben chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
Okay, that ROCKED! I loved that! That is the perfect explanation for why Danny is always getting kicked upside the head or finding some way to save the day! Thanks for a great fic,

Katherine4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
*giggles* gotta love vulnrable Daniel who's always getting hurt! lol.
jenben chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
You've confused me. I thought this would explain why Daniel is always getting whumped on. The story was a little difficult to follow considering the grammatical and spelling errors (and I generally had no clue what was going on). At the same time, you pinned down two things exactly:

1) Daniel has the most wonderful puppy dog eyes.

2) Teal'C. You wrote his character very well.

Thanks for the fic and remember to use grammatic and spell check.