Reviews for Appreciation
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Let me tell you, it is a relief to know that I'm not the only one to notice backs. I enjoyed the story and Raven's struggle to not stare. Its relatable.
let's get laid chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's so beautiful /tears XD
midnightheula chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lol, so true!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
interesting (what with me being 15 year old girl), very interesting
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ah, truth. One of those True Truths they talk about from time to time. She's not made of stone after all. But he's Mr. Oblivious. Pity, that. Perhaps she can do something about it.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Yeah, people do tend to forget Rae can be a regular girl sometimes... not often, but it would happen once in a while...

Really got the characters down. Love the BBRae.
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Funny story. And that's so true. Nobody seems to think that Racen can think about guys like that. She can't really get out of control, with her emotion based powers and all, but you know. The thought's the count!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I agree with Raven! Nice work b
Ikasury chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
you should soo-oo-oo-oo do a continuation of this and 'Distracting'... both of their observations just make me giggle, and i'm 'sure' there's more they can look in to :3

and well, with that said, its not just Ravy's 'teenage hormones' she's gotta worry about, after all, that's just the 'human' side of things... i giggle more at the 'demon' side of things when 'those hormones' kick in XD BB's a beast through and through, so his comments make sense :3 but like i said, a continuation of both would be so awesome...

till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara, Mecca!

ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
A plausible perspective on Raven's romantic musings. Well, since the focus is mainly on appreciating guys' physical traits... her hormonal-inspired musings are very believable. No whirlwind romance, no out of character traits, and definitely no Mary Sue depictions. Just pure Teen Titans. Wonderful story!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Haha, this was great! Greatly displays the hormones of teen-hood in a funny manner. ;D
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
wow i really enjoyed this :) i wish there was more to read, i feel like this could be a multichapter story, but it's a great one shot too...really great writing on ur part :D
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011 much love...for you and Beasty Boy(:
thayet9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yay! Raven being akward and hormonal. I think you got a lot closer to her character in the actual show then the raven that's been created on fanfiction if you now what I mean... I'll stop myself while I still can now. Great story! :)
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
What a nice shoot you it!

The way you kep them in characters was impresive an stupendous great work there!

The description of Raven's POV was just awesome, cutest ending ever :D!