Reviews for Child oh child with hair so fine
Samzi chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Just found this. Wow...I mean...wow. John is cute.
Lotariel chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
love your story so far ! Very good idea !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is a fun and cute story! I love Moriarty so I am so happy I found this! Please write more?
Lemony Prescott chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Great story so far! Are you planning on updating?
kyothefallenkit chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I'm sure you will do fine X3 College takes up a lot of time and gets you to make new friends XD So it's cool. We can wait. I hope some day you will update again soon :)
obsession-is-my-life chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Love the story! :D Hope you plan on finishing it
Hooray chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Hey! Cool story, you have to continue it! Your last update is from november, isn't it? But it's sad leaving it like this!
laceypinkdream chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
so cute i can see references from tangled i love that movie
valkyrie-23 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
hehehe i absolutely adore this story :) it's one of the best sherlock/john fanfics i've ever read. Please! you have got to update again soon, i'm dying to know how the rest of the story turns out :)
valkyrie-23 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
hehehe loving the story ) please update soon, i'll be on the look out for your next chpater
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
This is really good! Just as good as Sherpunzel!

Keep writing!
Roxanna123 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Please go on. I love this. Its a great story.
zombie4play chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
wow. this is a really good story and i cant wait for you to update soon. Also, I love the faces that you put to inform the reader of a perspective change. Not many people think of this and seeing them really made my day. I don't know why but they just did and for this I thank you. :):):)
MyuAki chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Genius idea. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love all of John's reactions too, Sherlock thinks he's cuuuuute! Oh no, but Moriarty will find out soon, and then what!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Aw! Thank you so much! I don't think I've ever blushed this much before. :D

Now as I start my review, which is sure to ramble on and on, I must give you some well deserved compliments. First, like I said in the last chapter I betaed, you should be insanely proud of yourself and how much you have improved since that very first chapter. It's really cool and encouraging to see a writer improve so quickly.

Secondly, I must say that you really have a gift for writing. Never let anyone convince you otherwise. And you know how i can tell? Well, when I make suggestions for the chapters I'm am extremly excited to see what you did with them. And the reason I am always awaiting that alert on my email for this new chapter is because I know that whatever suggestion I give you will go above and beyond. Not many authors know how to take something and really make it catch fire and be an awesome chapter.

Next, I feel the need to tell you how impressed I am every time I see a new chapter after you have changed it when I get the chaoter sent back to you. Why? WEll, because it takes someone with real determination to make something great to put any and all pride aside and take in suggestions, especially the negative critic to make your work better. (Personally, this is my weak link...) Now, I have never met you face to face, however, I know for a fact just by the improvements that you have made based on my opinions, that you are a very humble and open minded person, and that is always something to be proud of.

So there is my little spiel...

As for the chapter... It was utterly fantastic, as per usual. I loved your new descriptions, especially the ones in the very beginning about the pasture and horses. Also, you did Mrs. Hudson's introduction very well and I thought it was much, much better.

AND THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ALL OF THE SAIDS! IT WAS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!

So before I pass 1,000 words on this review, I better go. As always, I can't wait for more!

kirby