Reviews for Stranger than Granger
Emma chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I am so glad that you wrote this i have often wondered what it was like the trio before they started at hogwarts and i can imagine this acutally happening, bet they would have all been jealous had they known that she was to become a witch who could perform magic when they couldn't.
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love all your stories. How can I say any different about this one?
Ruby dragons scale chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say that I am new to fan fiction but started reading your stories (I love the Ron/Hermione theme) and I think your work is great! It's amazing how well you understand the characters motivations even when you were writing before all the books were released! Please keep the stories coming!
Slide chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Woah, you're back! Fantastic to see, and I really enjoyed this. I'm such a stupidly huge fan of fic which gives us insights into Hermione and her life beyond/between/before canon. Since they would logically be so IMPORTANT to such a major character, and are so chronically neglected. It was thoroughly adorable and entertaining. I appreciate the difficulty of knowing what bits of canon to include in flashbacks; since the theme is to me, as your ending draws in, about Hermione's loneliness and how magic has filled that, if you were to ever reassess it (not that I think you do) I would focus on canon scenes where that was addressed.

But still! Pleasant and engaging and fun.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
very nice! 'Stranger than Granger', it fits perfectly!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Sweet! Great story! I'm glad she did too. :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very good. Will you consider posting a follow-up to this?
Michael Ho chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
A fabulous little story! But I have to ask...did you publish this anywhere else under a different name? Because someone it seems really familiar-or I guess maybe I'm just remembering the chapter of Interlude from which this comes from. Anyway, I'm so happy to see you writing again.
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is an absolutely fantastic one-shot! I just love how the destruction of Hermione's diorama is paralleled in the destruction of the wizarding world but how both events bring about pleasing results ... this was lovely, thank you!
Kathryn Smith chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I am so glad you are back at it! I enjoyed the flash back. :-)
ketbelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
You're back! You're back! I think I might love you. And you work. Keep it coming. I'm back to re-reading it all. Loved all the new stuff.
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, I loved this! I liked the bits you put in, though it did seem a bit rushed when you went to canon. But I loved how you brought it all back together in the end with mentioning the diorama.
Rozzy0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Omg omg omg! I'm so excited that you're back! *squee* I used to review your stories under a different penname, but I'm a long-time reader and admirer of your work. Yay!

I knew I'd read some of this before haha. Can't wait to read more of Interlude.

Off to read the next new addition :)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I liked this a lot. I've always wondered how Hermione's parents reacted to finding out she was a witch & how hermione managed to learn so much about magic so quickly!

Great story :)

Btw, you changed Curtis's name to Callum in the last paragraph of that section.
Lela-of-Bast chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I have never really thought about what Hermione's life was like before Hogwarts. I think you did a brilliant job highlighting a few moments and tying them into the books. Thank you for giving me something new to ponder.