Reviews for Mission: Redemption
LadyMaiden chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
I read through this in one sitting, and I have to say I loved it. Nice job with the chapters, and I like how you handled Adam coming, and getting relocated to heaven. And Cas getting redeemed too. I hope at least something along those lines will happen on the show next season. :)

Thanks for the great read :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
Aww cute ending! At least cas isn't gone forever! Loved this story! You are an amazing writer! :)
CeCe Away chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Bittersweet ending, but all is resolved. It's nice that Adam is finally at peace. I really hope Show can somehow give him some of that.
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Nice closure to a very good story.
Holly-Anne Rivers chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Great story! Sad to see it end... But it was really good!
KansasAngel94 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Wow! Just brilliant! Spectacular! There is nothing I could fault you on this story - everything was simply perfect: from how well everyone was in character to how amazing the storyline was! It would be awesome if this were how season 7 turned out - I would be so heartbreakingly happy! Lol :D Well done! It was a truly terrific story that always made my day to have the pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing it with us! :D
VisionX23 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Aww, it's beautiful.

Love Cas. Mmmm, such a, well, sweet doesn't seem to be the right word, maybe tender works better, moment at the end.

Yeah, such a tender moment at the end. )
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
aww! loved it! too bad about Adam.. he is in a better place.. :D
LastBishop chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
*Teary moment.*
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Sad... poor Adam. It got to be too much for him. Great chapter! I look forward to more! Please update soon! :)

Maddy
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Oh, sad. But I'm happy Adam is finally at peace. He really got the bad end of all the Winchester dealings. Poor kid.
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Adam just wanted his happiness back - he was dragged into that war willy-nilly, had no real connection to his half-brothers, and had literally been to hell as a result. No one can fault his choice to leave the world behind. Good chapter.
VisionX23 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Noooooo! Adam!

Great chapter except for the, you know, part about Adam dying. But it was well written. I just like Adam too much to see him die! ) (I hope that came out right.)
valeskathesilverwolf chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
Oh no only one more
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
Cas and Sofiel got Adam out - how is he after all that time in the cage with Lucifer?