Reviews for Prince of Slytherin
snowyassas1n chapter 11 . 9/23
story was perfect up till pansy parkison became his girlfriend
hogwartsfan1 chapter 12 . 9/22
I have noticed you have not wrote anymore on this story since Oct 2013 I have enjoyed your story and would love to see more of your version
j0p chapter 12 . 6/15
I really have enjoyed this story as it was imo one of the better Slytherin Harry being Dark but not evil.

I must ask if you ever finished writing it or if you will?
Update soon plz
Goose chapter 3 . 5/22
Your characterization of Harry is horrible. He is supposed to be the second coming of Tom Riddle, yet he employs none of the traits and abilities Tom has. Instead of carefully gaining and cultivating allies to help his interests, he acts like a self righteous asshat almost all of the time. Someone like Draco would be a perfect ally to gain, due to his father's political and financial prowess. This just isn't a good story at all.
Goose chapter 2 . 5/22
I can smell the SuperHarry from here. Glad you abandoned this. We don't need more cliché nonsense.
Firebolt chapter 12 . 5/21
Splendid story..really appreciate it.
Keep up the good work!
SilverGoldo chapter 6 . 5/13
I just wanted to let you know that this was a very well written quidditch match. I normally just skim through those kind of parts, but I enjoyed what you wrote of the match.

As for the Ministry ball, I absolutely LOVED how Harry was teasing Draco & Lucius, with Narcissa. I wish you had more scenes like this in your story.
Alucardh chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm a little confused...why didn't Hagrid show up here instead of McGonagall? Like, as far as I can tell, this is intended to be an AU focused on an OOC Harry. The magical world hasn't yet been impacted by Harry, so Dumbledore would have no reason to send someone different.

Otherwise, reasonably good start. Harry's apparent fledgling Occlumency skills strike me as odd...based on his reactions to the Marauders, it seems probable that Snape didn't develop those skills even to this extent until his mid-late teens, and we know because of his successful spying that Snape was probably in the .1 percentile of Occlumens.
Im a guest chapter 12 . 4/15
Im sry i ht ya m8.
Im a guest chapter 3 . 4/15
10/10 would switch Dracey wuhh for Potter boy
Congratulation on your daughter, hopefully you will soon find time to co time your story.
It's doubtful that you will come back to this, but just in case I would like to point out that more than just Harry, Tom, and Salazar have been parselmouths. For a fact I know morfin and Marvolo gaunt could speak and I assume most of the southern line leading down to them could as well. I'd also hazard a guess that herpo the foul could as well as he had affinity enough with snakes to invent the basilisk
Is this story dead?
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 12 . 2/22
interesante sinceramente eu gostei bastante por favor continua?
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »