Reviews for A Modest Proposal
brwnharedlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was absolutely lovely!
melove167 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story! Loved that the proposal was an accident!
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was great! I LOVED the Ron bits. I was dying laughing. So typical of Ron to propose accidentally! I think you for Ron and Harry's relationship down perfectly! And that McGonagall bit was just too good! HAHAHAHA LOVED IT!

And I enjoyed the other family members too! Great one shot :)
BatKate chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was very sweet. I love the Teddy Victorie stuff because you just know they grew up best friends. And Minera wastotally telling Sprout and Flickwick about it later that night. :)
little lily witch chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
McGonagall... Merlin, I can picture how red they blushed :)))
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Loved it! Classic, especially Mcgonegal!
Emma chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ah bless i really liked the scene when he proposed to Hermione and i am glad that Geogre managed to speak of Fred bless the whole family.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really sweet and funny at the same time, I really really really really like how all your stories are funny.

I also liked how you didn't portray George as forever grieving, or horribly dull, or only having 1/2 of a personality like some fanfic writers do. I think he would have been extremely sad that Fred had died, but would still keep up the jokes, pranks, and all that stuff. Partly because I wanted him to, and partly because I was pretty sure he knew Fred wanted him to. Well, that was pretty much how you portrayed him, so I'm all happy now.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This made me laugh out loud. Everyone was characterized so well, and the plot was great, and it was just... agh. Awesome. :)
MotherNight chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Perfect. Just perfect.
Emma chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aww this was so sweet and the proposal is totally what Ron would do, i really enjoyed reading this fanficition
EdwardsWeasley chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The BEST proposal story i have read! Loved the bit with McGonagall.
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so them! Excellent job of Romione story-telling! I loved how they were telling the story seperately, yet together...

I loved the H/G implication, too!
wickedcml chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
What a wonderful story to come back with. I especially liked the ending with George mentioning Fred. I liked how you inter-cut the telling of the proposal between Ron and Hermione. Great job.