Reviews for The Destiny in the Date
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved it!
kirego chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved this! Practically started tearing up at the cuteness of it!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
The second I had confirmation that Babybones is a girl, I had this same thought. In fact, I'm working in a similar story, but much more from the kids' perspective and longer. I haven't posted any of it yet. (I spend way too long tweaking my stories before I post them.) Anyway, I really loved this story. Your tone and style is light and relaxed which gives the story a intimate feel. Plus, you kept the characters we all know and love in tact when you added in the personalities of their children. I hate whenstories like these two- dimensionialize (Is that a word?) the pre- exsisting characters in order to showcase the new ones they've come up with. It becomes less of a story about our favorites and more something else entirely. Sorry. Rant over. I just really love this and I have a lot to say.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Cute and funny.
Joy chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Too cute! Just the right amount of mush. I loved it!
daMare chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
what a cute story...could see it really happening! great job...
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Reading this story makes me want to fly to LA to kiss the top of HH's head for making Brennan pregnant so soon after Michael's birth. LOL

Really, how amazing is that both the kids are going to grow up together? Maybe even study together! And of course, B&B must have a girl.

This story is so cute and funny and makes me want S7 more than ever!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved it. It was sooo funny.
Sara chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved it. It was sooo funny.
Messy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was a really cute story. I loved how you wrote the characters. This is exactly how I think things would go but with our luck, BB will probably have a boy. LOL Keep up the good work.
lyssa414 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was sooo cute!

And it made me smile!

Thank you and more please!
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It was really funny, specially when B&A spie and B&B text messages ;)
Diana chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Nice work! you kept it simple yet interesting that's something that is hard to accomplish. Anyway I just love it ! 3
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very cute. B&B have to have a baby girl for just this reason!